Chapter 13.

David's POV.

"Hey, Dave," Alex said.

I looked up at him, with a raised eyebrow, "Hey, Alex. Haven't talked to you in awhile." I said, smiling at him.

"Yeah." He simply said. "Guess you're too busy hanging out with your new girlfriend to acknowledge any of your friends. I get it."

I groaned, "Why'd you come up to me if you're gonna talk shit?" I blurted out. "Back off, dude."

"If you end up getting hurt in the end, I'm gonna laugh right at your face." He said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Whatever, man." I told him, walking off, making sure I pushed him as I did so.

***

I had just got to science class. I sat myself down, got my notebook out, Jessica staring at me the whole time.

"What's up?" I asked, raising both my eyebrows.

"What?" Jessica said.

"Why're you staring at me?" I asked, chuckling as I looked at her.

"Your side profile is great." She said, smiling, "You're super hot. I'm sorry."

I awkwardly chuckled, turning back to my regular position I was in before. I flipped through my notebook, searching for a clean page when Liza suddenly appeared in the room.

She walked over to my table.

I looked up at her, surprised. "Liza, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I have a few more minutes before class starts, so I decided to come visit you." She said, flashing me that cheeky smile of hers.

I softly smiled, "Alright."

Jessica saw that Liza was here. She scooted closer to me, as she wrapped her arms around me, leaning her head against my shoulder. "He's mine, Liza."

Liza laughed at Jessica, getting on the other side of me. She wrapped her arms around me as well, pulling me towards her. "No. David's mine."

They went back and forth with this for awhile, I did nothing but giggle.

Liza looked at me, smiling, "Hey, dude. Gimme' your pen and let me have your sweater for the day."

"My sweater?" I asked, "But I'm cold."

"Give me it."

"Ugh," I groaned, "Fine, fine."

Both of them pulled away and I removed my sweater to give to Liza.

"Here." I said as I handed it to her.

"Thanks, Dave." She said, taking it, giving me that cheeky smile yet again. She threw it on and my god, how adorable she looked in it.

"You better give me it back, too." I said, sitting myself down. "I spent ten dollars for that at Target."

"Ten dollars? Target? Ooh, classy. I'll keep it in good shape." Liza said in a sarcastic tone.

I playfully rolled my eyes. She opened up her hand and I looked up at her with raised eyebrows, "What?" I asked.

"Pen." She simply said.

I groaned again and pulled out the pink pen that was sitting in my backpack. "Here, brat." I said as I placed the pen in her hand.

"Thanks, babe." She told me. She looked over at Jessica, playfully flipping her off, "Look, he's mine. I have his sweater."

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Oh, shut up." She said, giggling quietly afterwards.

Liza soon made her way out the classroom. And I sat there, smiling to myself. Liza said I'm hers. I kept repeating in my head, my smile growing each time I repeated it.

"Who do you actually want?" Jessica asked.

I snapped out of it, and turned to look at her, "Huh?"

"Who do you actually want?" She repeated.

"Erm," I hummed. Liza, I said in my head. "I don't really know." I said to her, laughing awkwardly.

***

I waited for Heath to come out of his class. I stood in the hall, taping my foot as I scrolled through my phone.

Liza walked up to me, "Hey, ugly."

I looked up from my phone, "Hey, rat." I said, looking right back at my phone.

"I'm taking your sweater home if you don't mind."

I looked up at her again, pouting, "Really?"

"Yes!" She said, softly punching my shoulder. "It's reallyyyy comfy."

"Well, yeah, duh. Of course it is, Liza. I bought it from Target, remember?" I said, with a playful eye roll. "But okay fine. I guess you can take it home for today."

She laughed, flicking me on the cheek. "Thanks, Dobrik."

Heath was soon released. He walked towards me, "Hey, bud." He said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Oh, hey, Liza."

Liza smiled at Heath, "Hey." She said to him. She turned to me, "I'll see you tomorrow." She said before she walked off. I smiled to myself, watching her walk out the hall. Heath and I decided to be on our way. We walked in the opposite direction and left the building.

I smiled to myself as I walked with Heath, my eyes looking at various objects but somehow my mind wandering to Liza.

Man, was I falling for her more and more each day.

all i want. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara