~2~

Sharron was a beautiful black woman, with a voluptuous size and a wide gorgeous grin. She looks like she's in her late twenties, but when she and I were talking, she informed me she was actually thirty-seven years old. She gave me the files then she asked me to have a seat, she wanted to talk. We began talking about her and her job here then we switched onto me.

She obviously asked about my sexuality, which is something everyone asks me about. I don't understand why though. I mean, it's pretty obvious I'm gay, why ask about it? It's my private life and people should understand that. I mean, I won't go around asking people about who they have sex with. That's weird.

But since, Sharron was so nice, I decided I shouldn't be so bitchy and just answer her question. Yes, I like guys, and no, I do not have a boyfriend. I'm single and probably might be for my entire life, because no guy is interested in a skinny guy with awkwardly blue eyes who looks like a white, bugged eye, hungry looking, praying mantis.

"You know I saw you two outside the door," she says to me. I furrowed my brows, "What?"

"Shane and you."

I cleared my throat. Honestly, I don't want to talk about that, or think about it. I don't even know him, so he's not even an option. He's just a guy that walked me here. I admit Shane is very good looking but I actually don't know if I even want a boyfriend right now. What I want is money.

"Uh you know; I was supposed to get these up to Brooke like about ten minutes ago so I should like go..." I mumble and stood up. Sharron laughed softly and nodded her head, "Yes, of course. I'll tell Brooke why you are late."

"Okay... uh thanks for the talk," I say softly and made my way to the door. I really hope Brooke doesn't get angry because Sharron kept me back. It really wasn't my fault, Sharron is just a nice woman to talk to, although it was only for a short time. I manage to find the elevator without being lost in this rather complicated building.

The elevator had three other people, who all silently judged me as I stepped in. Is it because I'm new here? But I'm not going to confront them about it, again, I'm not like that. I'm a simple guy. The elevator ride was awkward and only one of them came out along the way. Will it always be like this? If so, I would totally prefer working on the first floor.

As the elevator stopped on the top floor, everyone came out before me. They seriously rushed to get out of the elevator and I could already tell that I won't be making any new friends here. I'll really be a loner all my life. Great. I should get a cat.

I step out of the elevator and walked to where I'm situated with Brooke. However, when I got there, I saw her seat empty. I put the files on her table and took my seat. I have nothing to do because she didn't instruct me on what to do after that task was completed. I sighed softly and took out my phone to check the time. I don't want to go on the internet on this computer because I'm so fucking scared that I would be caught or something then get fired, on my first day.