~13~

"Josh?" Aidan stared at me, with a confused expression

"Josh?" Aidan stared at me, with a confused expression. We were no longer in each other's arms, and he was upset. Honestly, I'd be upset also. I would hate him for life for kissing another guy, and then feeling what I'm feeling (which I haven't yet deciphered...).

"It didn't mean anything," I sound confused by my answer which has Aidan widening his eyes, "I only did it because I wanted to get back at you."

"That's really fucked up, Josh," he ran his fingers through my hair.

"I know and I'm sorry."

Aidan stared at me for a moment, then let out a soft sigh, "See how different we are..."

"What?"

"If it were you in my position you would have left me without a second thought," he says. I bite my lip, knowing it's completely true. I can't help it that I'm like that. Sometimes I can be a real pain, but others I can be extremely forgiving. And I would think I'm always forgiving when it comes to Aidan...

"But I'm not going to do that," he mumbled, "I can forgive and forget."

"I'm sorry," I say again softly. Aidan rolled his eyes and stepped to me, taking my hands in his, "It's okay. I believe you when you say it meant nothing. Just please don't go around kissing guys when you're upset."

"Promise I won't," I smile then he softly placed his lips on mine.

"Why did you choose him of all people to kiss?" He pulled away, then plopped down on his couch.

"We're friends..." I mumble, although I doubt Shane wants to be friends anymore, since Aidan interrupted the kiss with his dozens of phone calls. Now, I'm really happy he did call that much.

"I hate that friendship," Aidan mumbled.

"It's pretty much o-" my sentence was cut short by a knock on the door. I look over at Aidan, wondering if he was expecting anyone. His phone then vibrated and he quickly checked it. Aidan looked at me for a split second then got up to get to the door. "What is it?" I ask him.

"Nothing," he says quickly before leaving the apartment and closing the door behind him. I furrowed my eyebrows and went to open the door. He can't lock it from outside. However, as I began to turn the knob and pull the door, I couldn't. I tried again to turn the knob, but was to no avail. Is he seriously holding the door closed? What doesn't he want me knowing? I look through the peephole in the door, but only saw the back of Aidan's head. I don't get what he's hiding.

As much as I want to try to be more forgiving and understanding, I also really want to know what's going, and why hiding is necessary, which makes me pretty angry. I know I will do or say something stupid, but I don't really want to. I enjoy spending time with Aidan and I would hate for anything to happen over some silly little secret. I let out a sigh, deciding to just remain as calm as possible.