~14~

"I have to go

"I have to go..." Aidan mumbled softly as I left a hickey on the side of his neck. Even though he was telling me he needed to leave, he still held my body close. I kissed his neck one last time then slowly moved away. I peck his lips continuously, until he turned his head, making me kiss his cheek. I smile then turned his head so I could kiss his lips again.

"Feels good to be in control, doesn't it?" he smirked.

"Yeah, I should do this more often." I had him jammed against the back of my door, and he was on the receiving end. That's usually me, but I'm liking this. Albeit, I fricking love to receive...

"I disagree..." Aidan laughed, taking my hand in his and lacing our fingers. I ran my fingers through his hair as I stepped closer to him. Aidan wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my lips once, then pulled away. "I really have to leave... I'm late..." he tells me softly.

"Late for what?" I roll my eyes and step back.

"I have a thing... anyway, uh I'll see you tomorrow," he cupped my cheeks.

"That's if I don't get fired..." I smile.

"You won't, trust me," he kissed my forehead, "See, that's an advantage of dating your boss' son." He flashed me a cocky smirk. I slapped his arm playfully, "Goodbye Aidan," I roll my eyes. He chuckled softly before turning around to leave my apartment. I let out a soft sigh as I closed the door behind him. A few seconds later, a wide grin appeared on my face. I feel like dancing and singing around my apartment. Nothing can bring me down right now because I have Aidan. We're happy again. Everything is so much better when I don't have to pretend to be happy. Now I actually am.

At the back of my mind, however, was work. I missed a day for no reason, and that company is extremely strict. I know Aidan said for me not to worry, but I can't help it. I bite my bottom lip and slowly walked towards my couch. If I get fired, I don't know what the hell I'll do. I don't want to leave; I get to see Aidan more.

"Josh!" Rae burst through my door, "I haven't seen you in exactly two days." She walked to me, engulfing me in a hug. I grin and hug her back. "I was fine."

"Yes, I know that. You were with Aidan, right? The guy who you claimed to hate two days ago?"

"Rae shut up," I roll my eyes, then smiled right after as she hugged me again. "I'm glad you're happy with him."

"Yeah..." I continued to grin.

"So how was your night, Mr Loverboy?" she took a seat on the couch as I walked into my room to change my clothes. Thankfully, my apartment was small, so I don't have to shout my reply. I searched my closet for comfortable clothes. As I did so, I said to Rae, "It was okay," with a blush forming on my cheeks, even though she isn't seeing me.

"Just okay?" she questioned. Her voice moved from just sitting on my couch, which means she was in the kitchen. I quickly change my clothes and walk back to the couch. Rae greeted me with two drinks, one for each of us. But I declined mine as I already drank at Aidan's and that's enough for me.