~28~

The first time I did this, it was so uncomfortable

The first time I did this, it was so uncomfortable. And it hurt. I mean, it was my first time, I guess it's supposed to hurt, but my point is, it wasn't good. It was nothing compared to this. Aidan is definitely a different type. He's good; he makes me feel good, like I can go all day long at it. He has my eyes rolling back in my head in pleasure, and my fingers digging into his skin, also in pleasure. And moans leaving my lips like the lyrics of a famous song. I completely lost myself to Aidan on many occasions in just one day and I have absolutely no regrets.

So, now, I feel so happy. I feel like my life is complete now. I have Aidan and I feel great. I can dance around my apartment to music in my head and it's all good, even though he's just staring at me like I'm insane. I continue to smile as I walked to the couch where he sat. I straddled his legs and I kissed his lips. I muttered, "I love you." He grinned and repeated it, making me feel even more special on the inside.

I let out a contented breath as I slide off of him and took a seat next to him. I took up my cup of hot cocoa, which I find myself getting addicted to. That's all I seem to drink. I blinked across at Aidan as I sipped it, "Uh so where are you going when you leave?"

"What?"

"Well uh, I went to your penthouse and I found your dad there, so your obviously not going there, so where are you going?" I raise my eyebrows. I don't want to tell him about my conversation with his dad because it's just scary to repeat. Plus, I don't think he actually meant to be that gruesome as he spoke to me. Right now, everything is fine with Aidan and I, so I definitely don't want to ruin it, again.

"I was actually staying at Brooke's," he says to me.

"You seriously want to stay there?" I scoff, not intending for it to sound disrespectful. I obviously really like Brooke, but I would like my boyfriend with me. It just fits so perfectly. Again, it feels like this is all supposed to happen. He lost his penthouse and now he needs somewhere to stay? Really? That just screams 'move in with Josh!'

Aidan began to chuckle softly, "I know what you're suggesting, babe."

"And...?" I trailed off.

"And your place I extremely small," he crinkled his eyebrows as he looked around my apartment.

"It's just us two, we don't need much space. Plus, it's literally what I can afford... speaking of, I need to find a job... and so do you because you obviously don't have daddy's money anymore."

"Okay, Josh, one step at a time, yeah?" he nodded once, "So, to begin with, I still have money, okay. I'm good, financially, and if I'm good, then your good. And, if you really want me to, I could move in with you." He made it sound as though I begged him to move in. I mean, I wanted to beg, but I didn't actually do it. I rolled my eyes at him, but then lean in and kiss his lips.

"It'll be great, trust me."

"I do," he nodded and smiled at me. I feel so happy right now. He is willing to move in with me. I honestly thought it would have taken him some hours to decide. I'm so glad he's so forgiving. I thought he left me this morning, but he didn't, because he forgave me, although I don't deserve. I don't know why, but I can't stop blaming myself... even when everything is okay right now. I blinked downwards and let out a soft sigh.