~22~

Just the thought alone of him ignoring my calls and text messages made me feel to just drown myself in this alcohol

Just the thought alone of him ignoring my calls and text messages made me feel to just drown myself in this alcohol. I can't see why he doesn't just answer me so I can profess my love. I feel so incomplete without him right now, and I need to use the bathroom. I smile at Shane as he also downed a small cup of alcohol. "I need to pee, Shane."

"I want to dance," Shane grinned, obviously just as drunk as I am. I giggle softly, "I want to pee, come with me, Shane... please."

"No... I want to dance... dance with me..." he smiled and stood up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me towards the bathroom. Much to my surprise, Shane didn't pull his arm away or defy me in anyway. We stumbled towards the bathrooms holding hands, just so we won't fall down and embarrass ourselves. I was so happy the bathrooms were completely empty, and even if they weren't, the guys would have left when we entered.

I begin to giggle, "Shane... I'm peeing..."

After I was finished, I quickly washed my hands. I let out a soft sigh, feeling completely free. I smile and look to Shane, who was already staring at me. I stepped towards him, and when I was close enough, I ran my fingers along his cheek. "W-what are you doing...?" he muttered.

"Do you... do you wanna dance still w-with me?" I drunkenly ask, and giggle right after. I wrap his arms around my waist and mine around his neck, then began to move slowly with him. I hate slow dancing, because I absolutely suck at it. I never actually learned how to do it and I figured since it won't ever be necessary in my life again, I didn't bother to do it.

So, I stopped dancing, and just took his hand. I pulled him out of the bathrooms and back to the bar, where I got us both something to drink. "You're d-drunk... drunk so drunk..." he muttered to me.

I laugh, "You too, idiot. Can we... can we leave?"

"You wanna leave?" he asked me with raised eyebrows and I nodded my head. Without another word, he followed me out of the party area. I completely love being drunk. Well, I hate the stumbling over absolutely nothing and falling for no reason, but it just feels so good. I could put those cons past me, because being drunk is so relieving. I never stopped grinning as we left the building and walked to the road.

Shane took a seat against the wall, on the ground, while I drunkenly tried to stop a taxi. After some moments of unsuccessfulness, I give up and walk back to Shane. From then, he got up to get us a taxi. "Shane..." I call, making him turn around to me, "I like calling your name... Shane... Sha-a-a-ane..." I begin to laugh. He walked towards me and managed to help me up. I smile at that, then looked down. He rose my head with his index finger for me to look back up at him.

As I stared into his eyes, I admired them for a second. I don't think I've ever seen someone with such a beautiful shade of green eyes. It's perfect. I want them. I could stare into his eyes from now until eternity. I notice Shane leaning in, and I subtly move my head away. I shake my head and smiled, "No..."