~17~

"Why don't you like him?" I sigh ask I speak to Shane

"Why don't you like him?" I sigh ask I speak to Shane. He continued putting up the fliers while I had already given up... although it's only been like thirty minutes into the job. Shane ignored my question, so I ask him again, and again, and again, until he finally gave in. He turned to me and ran his fingers through his hair, "He's just... horrible."

"How? How is he horrible? He's done nothing wrong since we've been together..." except lie to me...

"Aidan has a lot of fucked up secrets, okay," he sighs, "That's it."

I bite my lip and blink down. Okay, the secrecy thing maybe might piss me off, because I like to know everything. But I think eventually, if we just sit and have a little chat, it'll be okay. Aidan isn't a bad guy. He just isn't. I mean, on the outside, with all the tattoos and stuff, then yeah, he seems like it. But when you get to know him, you'll realize he's great. He's forgiving and caring... or maybe he's just like that with me.

I furrowed my brows, looking up at Shane, as a single thought flashed through my mind, "How do you know that?"

"Know what?" he innocently asked me.

"That he has secrets. Do you know the secrets?" I raise an eyebrow.

Shane cleared his throat, "Well... uhm we kind of had a thing."

"A thing?" my eyes widened, "You had a 'thing'? What the hell does that even mean?"

"It was nothing and it was stupid and it was a while ago. Aidan means nothing to me."

"It obviously wasn't 'nothing' if he told you his secrets, Shane," I roll my eyes, "This is messed up. I don't want to date your left overs."

Shane turned his head and smile. I'm not surprised he's pleased with me saying that. But I really wish he hadn't told me that. Now all I can see in my mind is Aidan with Shane. It's gross. I don't want to have to think about Aidan Kissing Shane when I lean in to kiss him. I don't feel like seeing Aidan anymore for the day...

"Let's get this done, huh?" I pick up a flier and began to walk back to the elevator. The eighth floor is done, so we're on to another. This time, I think we'll put less so we'll finish faster. And if at the end, we still have a bunch of fliers, we'll just throw them off the top of the building.

~

"I feel like I haven't seen you in ages," Rae says to me, grinning. I nod my head, "I know right." We were walking up the stair to get to our apartments. I still hate the elevators, as I get way too much of that on a daily basis. The only other time I'll ride in an elevator is when I'm going to Aidan's.

"How's the boo-fran?" she asked with a wink. I rolled my eyes, "We're okay..." I mumble. I still need to speak to him. I feel so weird knowing that he was with Shane. I liked Shane. That's extremely weird...even for me. Also, I would like to know his 'secrets' too. If Shane found out, then who the hell am I?