[6] concert

all good things must come to an end, lucy thinks as she stands up from her chair and hugs her friends. she leaves the cafe, waving to them, and walks back to where she remebers where the bus stopped at. 

twenty minutes later, she walks up to where the stage is at, and natsu spots her immediately, then starts running towards her

"lucy! where the hell have you been?" natsu asks with panicked eyes, checking her to see if there was anything on her, like bruises or marks.

"get your hands off of me, i'm fine." she scoffed, dusting herself off then crossing her arms and staring back at him.

"but seriously, where were you?"

"out with friends."

"don't go out without telling us, something dangerous could happen to you." natsu stated, shook his head a bit.

"whatever. don't you have a concert to perform at?"

"in like, three hours." natsu states, following her as she walks into the van and sits next to gray, pulling out her phone and playing games to pass the time.

~

"before we start singing, i want to thank each and everyone of our fans because without you guys, we wouldn't be here. so thank you so much for supporting us, please enjoy this song!" natsu thanked into the microphone, making their fans cheer.

jellal gripped his microphone in his hand, while gray and gajeel both figeted to get rid of their nerves. even though they gained popularity quickly, they still couldn't help but feel nervous everytime they sang. 

"i drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted, i thought about our last kiss, how  it felt, they way you tasted," natsu started singing, gaining lucy's attention from backstage.

"and even though your friends tell me you're doing fine," natsu sang a high note, making lucy furrow her eyebrows in confusment. 

he's actually good, wow, she thinks, placing her hand on her heart, impressed.

"are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you? when he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones i wrote you?

"sometimes i start to wonder was it just a lie? if what we had was real, how could you be fine?"

----------------

when the concert ended, lucy came up to the boys, slowly clapping with a slightly impressed look on her face.

"whatcha think?" natsu asked her, they waited patiently as she thought about her answer, staying quiet as she placed a finger on her chin.

 "it was cool. i guess." she replied, not really caring.

the boys sweatdropped at her reply. "do you even realize how lucky you are?" Gray asked, "you're on tour with one of the best boy bands in all of japan. and all we get is 'it was cool. i guess.'?" gray ranted.

"what were you expecting? 'oh em gee! i just totally love you guys so much! please marry me!'" lucy acted, rolling her eyes at them. 

"um, yeah just a bit." natsu shrugged.

"yeah, like i'll ever say something like that." lucy walked past the boys and outside to where the tour bus was.

"remind me again, why did we take her on tour with us?" jellal asked.

"because he has a stupid middle school crush on her, but she would never like him back." gajeel patted his back, then followed lucy into the bus, making the others laugh while natsu ran after him, shouting curse words at him.