[22] day three

[LUCY'S P.O.V]

It was now day 3 into the bet. I have a feeling I'm going to lose. Damn, I hate losing! Ugh, if he just hadn't gotten me BTS merch, I would've at least had a better chance at winning. I can't help but admit that I was falling for him more and more each day. But, let's keep that a secret for now. I at least want to see what else he has in store. Free things aren't that bad.

I was snapping out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the side of my bunkbed. "Lu-Chan!" Levy said, standing on her tiptoes to look at me. "Levy-Chan! I don't know what to do!" I cried out to her. "What now?" She asked, obviously tired of dealing with me and my 100% over-dramatic self. She took out her phone, but I was too busy on my problems to notice. "Ugh, it's so complicated." Yeah, because my situation is totally complicated.

"Yeah, uh-huh, go on." She said, her voice not showing emotion. "Levy, I like Natsu. But I can't let him win the bet!" I slid off the bed, even though it's not totally on the ground level so I was floating in the air. I then got confused when I heard a 'ding' from her phone. "Thanks, Lucy. Just enough to get back from my revenge." She gave me an innocent smile then ran off.

Wait, what?

Then, reality sunk in.

She's been recording this whole time?! I tried getting up from my postition in a hurry, which didn't work when I tried to grab onto air and I landed on the floor. I groaned in pain but quickly got up to go chase her. "Natsu! Oh Natsu! I have something very important to tell you!" I heard her annoying voice followed by a giggle. I ran, more like limped quickly over to chase her. "Levy! No! I thought you were better than this, I thought we were friends!" I cried out to her. It was already too late though. Levy was handing over the phone to Natsu, she then took a look and me and pushed Natsu into the bathroom.

"Aha! You will never win against me! I beat you!" She raised her fist in the air, her face filled with excitement. I ran back to the room, never wanting to come back out. First, my best friend betrays me, and I lost the bet!!

I now know what it's like to accept my death. Goodbye world, I'll miss the great food you provided me with. Goodbye friends, or the little ones I had. Goodbye-. How dare my phone interupt me?

Pulling it up to look at it, it was a message from Levy. I opened it and saw a screenshot of her and Gajeel. The conversation was rather...mature. Wait, I never heard Levy getting her phone back and Levy would never say anything like this. Unless...did Natsu do this?

Kudos to him! GAJEVY HAS SAILED! hA Levy, I get the last laugh. I heard the bathroom door open and quiet talking. I then heard footsteps coming closer to my bed. "Hm, I wonder, where could Lucy be?" He spoke aloud. I didn't dare to move, even though by the tone of his voice, he already knew. He then ripped the blankets off my body and I felt goosebumps rise against my skin.

"Hey, Luce, guess what?" He said, a teasing tone might I add. I didn't respond though. "I won the bet~" He cooed. "Looks like you lost the bet, but I got you one last gift." He said, making me turn around. "What?" I asked. "Wait a moment." He said before he walked out of the room. Dang flabbit Levy, how could this happen to me?

Moments later, he came back. Something blue and furry in his hands. I backed up, "What is that?" I asked, suspicous yet curious. "It's a cat! I named him Happy, because I was so happy when I won the bet." He gave me his famous grin. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the cat that had blue fur. "Why is it blue?" I asked, scratching behind the cats ears.

He shrugged, "No idea. I got him like that." I looked down at the cat now laying on my lap. I had huge, black eyes, a black little nose and it was fairly small. Probably still a kitten, maybe around five or six years old. "Wow, Natsu, thank you." I said, petting the cat and making it purr. I leaned forward and placed a kiss on his cheek, he turned red in response.

"Y-yeah, no problem." He stuttered, how cute. I stifled a giggle and laid down with Happy. "Now go away, I need a nap." I stated, shooing him out the room. He chuckled and walked out. "Wait! Natsu!" I called, almost immediately his head popped back into the room. "Yes?" He replied.

"You left my blanket over there." I stated. He made a small grunt sound and got me the blanket. "Thank you." I said. "Now get out." I shooed him back out. As he walked out, a small smile appeared on my face. Maybe Levy's idea actually was good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smell an ending coming up, ha ah

AND HOLY SHMOLEY 15K READS??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME RN??!!!!!!1!!11!1! TYSM

and im working on new books so, stayed tuned for that :) but imma leave for now

cyaa