[24] day four

[LUCY'S P.O.V]

The lights went low and I was left alone, sitting on a chair, confused. The lights went back on, just a bit dimmed this time and it revealed Natsu, Gray, Jellal, and Gajeel standing on a stage with looking like they were ready to preform. My eyes widened when a slow song started playing.

Natsu started humming and I could immediately recognize the song he was singing. It was a song he had been practicing for weeks now, this is what he's been using it for! I honestly should've known. I just honestly thought it was a new song he was working on.

"You've got a hold on me. Don't even know your power.

I stand a hundred feet, but I fall when I'm around you.

Show me an open door, and you go and slam it on me.

I can't take anymore, I'm saying baby...

Please have mercy on me!

Take it easy on my heart, even though you don't mean to hurt me

You keep tearing me apart

Would you please have mercy, mercy on my heart

Would you please have mercy, mercy on my heart."

I'm guessing he wanted to cut it short because he missed a whole verse of his song while singing. I didn't mind it though, I was feeling awkward anyway.

"Consuming all the air inside my lungs, ripping all the skin from off my bones

I'm prepared to sacrifice my life, I would gladly do it twice.

Consuming all the air inside my lungs, ripping all the skin from off my bones,

I'm prepared to sacrifice my life, I would gladly to it twice.

Oh, please have mercy on me, take it easy on my heart

Even though you don't mean to hurt me, you keep tearing me apart

Would you please have mercy on me

I'm a puppet on your strings

And even though you got good intentions,

I need you to set me free, would you please have mercy, mercy on my heart?

I'm begging you for mercy, mercy

Please babe

I'm begging you for mercy, mercy

Oh I'm begging you begging you

Yeah

He then went back to the hums, signaling the end of the song. I didn't realize I was crying until it reached my lips and I can taste the salty and bitter taste on my tounge. I smiled at him as he ran to me. "So, Luce, what did you think?" He took a closer look at my face. "Wait, are you crying? Why are you crying? Did you not like it? Did I do something. Please-" I cut him off from his blabbering by giving him hug. "That was beautiful, Natsu. No one has ever done anything like that for me.

"So then, Luce, why you be mine?" He asked, a small smile on his face as he held my not-so perfect nails. "Obviously, you baka." I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

And boom.

I looked up and saw that there were fireworks going off. "You planned all of this?" I asked. He nodded his head, "I wanted to make it special." He scratched the back of his head sheepishly, he's probably nervous. "What if I said no?" I asked, looking him in the eye. "We all know you would say yes." He said, and I could see a faint blush on his face from the light of the fireworks still going off above us.

"True." I said before it hit me, we? "Wait, we?" I asked. "Yeah," He pointed to all the fans that have seemed to gather behind fences that were built around the park and security guards surrounding them. I saw some with their cameras out, I want to give them something to record or take a picture of.

I turned towards Natsu and gave him a kiss. I heard the fans started screaming before I pulled away. "Why'd you do that?" He asked, I shrugged. "I wanted to give them something to see." I replied. Then, Natsu dragged me by the arm and pulled me onto the big stage he was preforming on. Climbing up the steps, I realized there was actually a lot of fans. "Everyone, she said yes!" He exclaimed into the microphone.

I blushed as the whole crowd went crazy and started cheering. There were probably lots of fans who were disappointed, but I was too happy to care.

Because I fell in love with the superstar I met.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not edited

. im sorry if i disappointed any of you with how it ended, i just didnt know how to.

i hope you enjoyed this book as much as I did and please continue to read my books. I have lots of other ones I'm working on so please read them it would mean a lot to me. and ty for #4343 in fanfiction, it means a lot to me :))))

thank you for staying with me and continued to read this book, it was also my first one so im actually really proud of myself.

until next time, see you in the sequel!!!!

bai :*

p.s FOR THE BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS (BBMAS) PLEASE VOTE BTS FOR TOP SOCIAL ARTIST IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME!!