[14] sneaky

[LUCY'S P.O.V]

After our encounter with my fan, we explored the city a bit more. America is really beautiful, even the buildings and the pretty lights. I even heard they had a new president since yesterday. I even heard some rumors that the 2016 elections were bad and it was a bad year for them.

But, it's not my problem, so I shouldn't worry about it. "Luce, hurry up." Natsu's voice snapped me out of my mental state. I looked up and he was up at least ten steps ahead of me. I jogged up to him and stopped when I got there. "Whatcha thinking about?" He asked me.

"The rumor about 2016 being a bad year for America. You know, they shot a gorilla?" I asked him. He shrugged, "That was like...7 months ago," he said. Has it really been that long? I thought to myself. I shook off the thought as we made it into the hotel. We walked over to the elevators and waited for them to open.

I was going to walk in when I saw there was a person that was going to get out. We waited and the person finally left. We clicked the button for the top floor, number 5. I always thought it was weird how elevator music was a nation-wide thing, yet I've never been in an elevator with music. Strange.

The elevator dinged, signaling the end of the lift. We stepped out of the elevator and Levy was waiting next to the elevator, waiting for us. "Um, Levy-Chan, what're you doing?" I asked her. She gave me a smile. Probably up to no good. Yeah, one of those types of smiles.

"Oh, nothing. Except Gajeel and I are going to share a room and so is Erza and Jellal so have fun with Natsu. Hahahaha bye." She ran quickly to her room, probably running from me. I swear my friends hate me. They just want to see me suffer.

I took a deep breath and looked at Natsu, who was smirking at me. He opened his mouth to talk, but I interrupted. "Not one word." And with that I went back to our room. I unlocked the door, since I had the keys, and plopped down on my bed.

At least we had two beds and a balcony. That was at least a plus. I heard Natsu close our hotel door and look inside of his luggage. I turned my head to see him taking out clothes. He looked up and caught me staring. I looked away and got my phone from my pocket. "I'm going to take a shower. See ya." He said, closing the door behind him.

I sighed, again, as I scrolled through my social media. It was around 8 at night so I was getting a bit tired, even though sometimes I stay up until 3 in the morning just scrolling through Tumblr.

I find the weirdest stuff on Tumblr too. Most of it funny but sometimes just...weird. I flipped over to lay on my back as I grabbed the remote to watch tv. I went through some channels until I came across ice skating. It was a guy with black hair and a black outfit. (A/N I'm pretty sure everyone knows who this is.)

His skate ended and his score was announced. "And Yuri Katsuki is in first place with 223.92. Now, for the last skate, Yuri Plisetsky." The screen showed the guy with black hair, Yuri Katsuki, I presume, going up to his coach. His coach had grey hair and he gave Yuri a kiss. Awe, how cute. I thought.

I then noticed, both guys had identical rings on but I didn't get to observe them because another guy came up. Sooner or later, Yuri Plisetsky won the competition and the program ended. I decided to keep watching sports and I ended up watching volleyball. (A/N what am I even doing with my life at this point? It's so obvious I put it at the beginning of the story.)