EPILOUGE PT. 2

[LUCY'S P.O.V]

"What if he doesn't love me anymore? Do I look fat in this dress? Levy, I'm freaking out!" I whined as Levy helped with my hair. "I can see." I heard her mutter while doing my hair. Juvia came over, a few makeup supplies in her hands, "Lucy, you'll be fine. Trust me, I felt like this when I was getting married. We all did." She said, mentioning Erza, Levy -who was recently married- and herself, who was married seven months ago. "Well, yeah, but I can't help but feel anxious. What if this whole time Natsu was planning a prank on me and says 'I don't' and embarrasses me? What if he doesn't love me the same?" I asked, looking at all of them.

Erza grabbed my wrist and slapped it with two fingers. "Stop talking like that! You'll be fine. Trust us. Just don't mess up your vows. Like I did." She said, a longing look like she was deep into her memories. "Erza!" Levy slightly slapped her. "Lucy, don't listen to her. I have confidence in you and Natsu has loved you the same all these years. You can do this." She spoke soothingly, like a mother to a child. It should honestly be switched with Erza and Levy. Erza was already a mother and she had another one soon to come. Their first kid was a boy, Reiki, who had came out with slightly purple hair. Their unborn child is a girl, who's name will be Rosemary. I thought they were cute names, in my opinion. Levy and Gajeel haven't tried for a kid yet, and I'm sure Juvia and Gray have.

Shaking off the bad thoughts, I stood up from the chair I was in and flattened out my dress. I stared at myself in the mirror, a natural look in makeup, just how I liked it. I took a deep breath and looked at the girls who looked at me in adore. "You look beautiful. But, you have to go out in five minutes, get your shoes and and hurry." Erza spoke, in a calming yet hurried voice. I picked up my heels, uncomfortable yet beautiful, and I walked out with the other girls. Although I had no one to walk me down, the man, who's name was Makarov, was walking me down.

He had turned out more like a grandpa to us, which was a good thing. As I walked, I heard the music starting to begin and I saw Makarov standing in front of the doors. I gave him a nervous smile and walked up to him. "You look beautiful, now, are you ready?" He asked, holding out his arms a bit higher to reach me, although I hadn't grown much. Taking a deep breath, I nodded and linked our arms together. The doors slowly opened and I had felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest. I saw all the guest stand up and Natsu standing there, a shocked look on his face. I started walking, pink rose petals on the floor from the flower girl who was Mira and her husbands daughter, Nova Dreyer.

I could feel myself tearing up as I took my place in front of Natsu and he smiled at me, his pink gums showing. I gave him back a smile, as best as I could. I was zoning out the whole time, I was too nervous to even think and I almost missed Natsu's vows.

"Lucy, I love you so much. When I first met you, I thought, 'Wow, the first girl to ever reject a hottie like me' and I remember getting so interested in you because of that fact. I've grown to like you only hours before you joined me on tour, and I was so shocked that you gave into me so fast. I used to tease you and seeing you blush made me slowly start to fall in love. So I, Natsu Dragneel, take you as my best friend, my faithful partner and my one true love. I promise to encourage and inspire you and to love you truly through good times and bad. I will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you are down, and to love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life together. So, you're my best friend, my love, and my inspiration. I promise to always encourage you and to respect you. I promise I will love you through our ups and downs. No matter how hard things get, I will love you forever and always." Natsu vowed and tears flowed out of my eyes. I wondered if Natsu had made that all by himself. But now, it was my turn.

"Wow, um okay, that was beautiful. Natsu, I love you. You're my best friend and we've built our relationship upon our friendship. We complement each other completely and when I'm with you I feel a wonderful feeling that I had even when we were dating. I still get the same butterflies even when you do the littlest things. I promise to stand by your side forever -wherever this grand adventure takes us. And I promise to make it fun! I promise to make you smile and laugh and remain happy. I cannot promise it will be easy but I do promise we will make it through because my commitment to you is unconditional. You mean the world to me, Natsu, I am so in love with you. And I will stay in love with you, I will stay by your side forever. Till death do us part because I love you dude. And this is my promise to love you." I blushed in embarrassment as his was much better than mine.

I saw a small tear and Natsu's eyes, but he quickly wiped it away and gave me a smile. The priest, who was a lady that went by Mavis, cleared her throat.

"Do you, Natsu, take Lucy to be your wife? To remain faithful with her through good times and bad, in sickness and health, to love her and honor her all days of your life?" Mavis asked, looking towards him who was looking deep into my soul.

"I do."

"And do you, Lucy, take Natsu as your husband? To remain faithful with him through good times and bad, in sickness and health, to love him and honor him all days of your life?" She asked me, now looking at me.

"I do."

"Then you may now kiss the bride." She said, and Natsu was already on it, dipping me backwards and holding my lower back. He lifted me back up and we pulled apart as the crowd was cheering and whooping. I wiped off my tears and hugged him, though it was hard because of my dress.

He picked me up, bridal style -weird to say that now that I'm married- and he ran out of the doors with me in my hands. "Natsu! We have to stay for the reception!" I giggled as he looked for the car that said newly wedded on it. He found it and ran towards it. "Pfff who cares? All I wanna get right now is a passionate night with you!" He opened the car door and smashed his lips against mine. The same feelings coming back from three years ago. I couldn't help but smile in the kiss.

The driver started the car and I could feel Natsu slowly pushing against me.

Boy, was this going to be a romantic night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll leave it to your imagination to figure out what happened that night ;)

Anyway this is the end of the book, no, I will not be making a sequel. I'm sorry, I really am and please don't be mad at me. As some people said (as well as my friends) they told me to do what I'm happy with and I might ruin a good book with a sequel.

bUT PLEASE HEAR ME OUT

I will be making other books, I have lots of drafts with their chapters already made so you don't have to wait as long for them. Please continue reading my stories and respect my decision.

Thank you for reading this book. Please stay tuned for my others.

Love ya my friends. bye bye~

&& not edited.