[13] international fans

[LUCY'S P.O.V]

When we made it in America, it was awesome. It was beautiful there also. I always dreamed of going somewhere other than Japan, but I never had the time or money.

Trust me, if traveling was free, people would never see me again.

Natsu grabbed my hand and walked with me out of the airport. Outside, there was a black limo waiting for us. We all slipped into the limo one by one until we were all there.

"So where are we going?" I asked Natsu, who was staring out the window. "Were going to our hotel, unpacking our bags, and going around I guess." He answered. He turned to me with a grin on his face. "Wanna share a room with me?" He asked.

"No way!" I punched his arm. He rubbed the spot where I hit him, "Geez Luce, I was just kidding. No need to be so harsh." He muttered. I rolled my eyes and took my phone out of my purse.

I started playing games, then reading on my phone until we got there. Wherever we were going.

I watched him as he walked closer to me. His eyes burning into mine, yet I didn't want to look away. His eyes were hypnotizing me.

I didn't notice he had backed me into a wall until my back hit it. He had cornered me. His hand touched my left cheek.

I sharply inhaled my breath. He smirked at me and brought his lips closer. When his lips touched mine, I felt myself explode inside. His lips were soft, yet rough. They felt nice against my soft, plump ones.

I felt  tapping against my shoulder. "...cy! Lucy! Lucy!" I dragged my eyes away from my book and looked at who was shaking me. It was Gray. I gave him my hardest glare. I saw him gulp in fear.

"You dare disturb me from my book?" I asked. "I-I um..." He dashed out of the limo before I could grab onto him. "You need help." Levy muttered from the side of my before getting out of the limo myself.

I shook my head as she walked with Gajeel into the hotel. Lovebirds. I thought in my head. The hotel had a relaxed vibe. Not fancy and not rundown. I liked it.

We walked inside and the main color of the lobby was a cream color. At the front desk the lady looked at us. "How many people?" She asked us.

"8 people." Jellal told the lady. "Okay, I have a reservation for the top floor with  4 rooms. 2 beds per room." The lady informed us.

"Okay, we'll take that." Jellal said, his hand out to take the key. "Alright, I'll need your bill at the end of your stay. Enjoy." She said.

I sighed, at least they have elevators so we don't have to walk up stairs. That would be boring. The elevator was a bit small so, we split up people. Natsu, Juvia, and Gray and I were in the same elevator while Levy, Erza, Jellal, and Gajeel were in the other one.

"Hey Luce, you think we can share a room?" Natsu asked, repeating the same question that he asked in the car. "I already said no! Why don't you get that?" I asked him.

"Aww, look, the love birds are fighting." Gray cooed from the side. "Gray- Sama! Don't say that!" Juvia said.

"Thank you Juvia. At least someone understands." I thanked her. It didn't last long until she said, "The love birds are flirting." She giggled. Her and Gray both laughed with each other. I sweat dropped.

Thanks, you're such a great best friend.

"I've made up my mind. I'm sharing a room with Levy. At least she won't tease me like you guys do." I pouted. The doors opened and we were met with a long corridor. It had red carpet floor and still had the cream color on the walls.

"Well, let's get to our room, drop off our stuff, then go touring." Natsu said, running towards a room. "Do you even know where you're going Flame-Brain?" Gray asked. "What did you say Pervy Popsical." Natsu asked. "Oh and put on a shirt." Natsu pointed out.

Gray looked down at his chest. "How do they keep disappearing?" He asked himself, then went around with Juvia to find them. "Lucy, will you please share a room with me?" Natsu pleaded.

I shook my head. "For what?" I asked. "I like your company better than the boys?" He scratched the back of his neck. "You're going to have to try harder than that." I rolled my eyes, unlocking the door to our room.

"I mean, think about it. Juvia is probably going to stay with Popsical stick, Levy is gonna wanna stay with Metal brain and Erza is going to want to stay with Jellal." Of course, he always had something to argue with.

"We'll see when we get back from sightseeing. For now, let's go!" I ran out the door and out of the lobby. I dashed into the elevators where Natsu was left running after me as the doors closed. Finally, some peace.

I doubt what Natsu said was true, but there is a chance. Gray and Juvia are most likely going to stay in the room together. I'm not sure about Erza and Levy. I hope they don't stay with the others.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened. There he was, Natsu of course, waiting at the door for me. "The stairs were much quicker." Should've went that way instead. I shrugged it off and we both walked around the town. It's a place called, California. It's really beautiful here too.

The sun is shining, but it is really hot out here. I don't understand how Americans can do it.

"Omigosh! Is that Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel?" I heard a squeal from the other side of the road. It was a girl, looked 14, she had brown hair and green eyes. She ran across the street and walked to us. "Im a huge fan! Can I have your autograph?" She spoke to us.

I tilted my head in confusion. I didn't understand English very well. "Of course!" Natsu said in English. It sounded nice to be honest. "Can you tell Lucy I love her voice?" The girl asked Natsu something.

He nodded to her than turned to me. "She said she likes your voice." Natsu said in Japanese. I turned to the girl, "Thank you." I tried my best to speak English.

We took a picture then we were off again to sightsee. We stopped at some stores and some restaurants. I must say, America had great fashion. And the food is good too. We stopped at this place, McDonalds, let me just say, I found the love of my life.

-----------------------

Sorry for lack of updates. Yesterday was my birthday and I procrastinated the whole week.

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter~ please Vote

Comment

And follow cause I... i don't have a reason but you'll make my day better.

That make you feel better right?

Baiii