[9] friends

"i can't believe you're here! it's been so long." lucy ran up to her friends, joining them in a group hug. they pulled back and had small conversation before she realized the guys were just staring at them.

"hey, guys!" she called out to them, "mind helping out my friends with their bags?" she requested, making them all snap out of their trance and go to help them.

they all started walking over, and jellal gave erza a smile once he passed by her to pick up the bag. the smile immediately vanished once he realized how heavy it was and his eyes widened. erza knew he was struggling, but still giggled at him and walked away.

lucy walked over to their car. "good afternoon, mrs. belserion." lucy greeted erza's mother.

"how many times do i have to tell you? call me irene. 'mrs.' makes me feel old." irene gave her a playful smile, erzas dad, on the other hand, didn't look so happy.

"sorry, it's how i was raised." lucy shrugged.

"anyway, do you need anything?" irene asked, leaning out of the window slightly on her forearm.

lucy shook her head. "no, but thank you so much for driving them here. i promise they'll be safe with us." she guaranteed with a smile.

"it's no problem. and i know your responsible, so please, make sure their is no funny business with the boys." irene and lucy both looked at the boys behind them, all with bashed faces and nervous smiles.

"i can assure you, their won't be." lucy promised.

irene smiled at her once again, then at the girls, "good. now stay safe and if anything happens, call me."

"will do. see you soon, irene." lucy stepped back away from from the car and waved once she was in a better place.

"oh and erza! i want no funny business, i see you eyeing the blue-haired boy!" her nothing teasingly called out, making erza and jellal's face flushed in embarrassment.

"mom you're so embarrassing-" she started, but couldn't bring it in her to finish.

"bye girls, love you!" she waved from the car door and the girls waved back at her.

"love you too!" the said in unison and irene left without another word.

"so, are we ready?" lucy asked, turning around to the girls who were standing near her, their bags no where in sight.

"yup, they got everything." levy chirped, and erza turned around to a scene she knew was going to happen.

"oh no..." erza started.

"what?" lucy asked.

"oh no..." levy turned around with her, then she saw it too.

"guys! what is it?" lucy yelled, then moved so she could see what was happening too. juvia, like the stalker she is, was handing onto grays arm, adoration in her eyes.

"juvia..." lucy trailed off, shaking her head in the slightest. ever since natsu's band came to life, juvia was quick to fall in love with gray.

"get off! you're creeping me out." gray tried to shake juvia off his arm.

"but juvia loves gray-sama! she will do anything for him!" juvia cried out, making gray stop his movements and looked into her eyes.

"can you do one thing for me?" gray asked, making juvia nod frantically.

"anything for my beloved."

"can you get off? please?" he spoke with his softest voice, putting juvia in a trance. she nodded slowly before letting him go, then almost fainting from the look gray was giving her.

~

the bus had stopped and they were a few hours early for the concert. "so, we'll explain to the security that we need 4 reserved seats in the front. for now, you guys can chill in the back." natsu said to the girls.

"alright, sounds good. let's go." erza said, making her way away from the boys into the backroom with a large star on it. they all took seats around the room, away from each other for the space. they looked around at first, then it was silent around them. 

"so lucy," juvia started, "juvia is wondering if there is anything going on between you and natsu-san?" she wiggled her eyebrows at her, which would usually make her laugh, but not this time. 

lucy went the shade of pink cotton candy. "n-no of course not! i don't even like him!" lucy argued, and erza and levy smirked at each other with knowing faces.

"your face says different..." levy teased her, trailing off, making lucy defensive.

"what about you levy? i've seen you with gajeel!" lucy shot back.

now it was levy's turn to blush, "this isn't about me! it's about you!" levy yelled back.

"who cares? i don't like him and that's final." lucy crossed her arms like a child. another silence engulfed them before a thought popped up in erza's head.

 "i call being the godmother!" Erza exclaimed.

"no, that's not fair! i've known her longer." levy stated, getting frusterated. 

"i'll be the maid of honor!" juvia smiled, and they all got into an argument about who was going to be who. throughout the whole time, they completely ignored lucy as she just stared at them in disappointment. why are we friends again, she asked herself, shaking her head.