Chapter 2

Sunday morning, the day I move into my new dorm. I was a little scared as to who my room mate would be but I was still excited. All my stuff was packed and into Todd's car and we were driving to campus.

"If you don't like your room-mate don't hesitate to tell me and you can move in with me, Liam and Louis. There is a spare bedroom anyway." Liam and Louis were also on the soccer team, they were both very fit I must admit. Especially Louis. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Thanks though."

We pulled up into the university dorms, It was pretty quiet. Probably because everybody moved in last month. I pulled out my suitcase and Todd carried the rest of my boxes. "What room is it?"

"Em, room 207." I looked at the map and seen it was on the second floor.

After 10 minutes of carrying we finally managed to lift everything up the 2 flights of stairs. 'Room 207' Todd placed my boxes on the ground, gave me a hug and left.

I put the key into the lock only to see it was already unlocked, I knocked twice then walked in. I saw a blonde haired girl lying on one of the beds with a dark haired boy lying draped over her sleeping. 

Her head snapped up when I entered the room and she smiled. She lifted the boys arm off her stomach and stood up. "Hi i'm Perrie, you must be Elana right?"

"Yeah, sorry If I'm interrupting anything, I don't want to intr-"

"Oh nonsense, Zayn could sleep through the world ending." Perrie seemed like a lovely girl, she was very pretty too. "You're you the volleyball girl right? I saw you playing volleyball at the game on Friday, you were amazing!"

"Oh thank you." I heard a groan coming from the bed to see Zayn sitting up, looking puzzled.

"Zayn, this is Elana, she's my new room mate."

“Hey Elana.” Zayn said sleepily. He looked familiar but I just can’t put my finger on where I’ve seen him before.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. Perrie walked over and opened it, "Oh hey Niall, yeah he's in here, just come in." Shit, that's where I seen Zayn, he was with Niall at the game. 

"Hey Za- Elana?" 

"Niall." I said coldly.  

"Why are you here?" He smirked, I hadn't realized before but he had a thick Irish accent.

"It's my new dorm." I answered

"Oh, are we still going out?" Zayn nodded, pulled on his shoes and jacket then gave Perrie a kiss and left with Niall. 

"What was that?" Trust Perrie to pick up on the awkward tension, "Has something happened between you two that I don't know about?"

"God no, he just thinks he can get any girl and the way he whistles at girls like they are some sort of animal sickens me." 

"He has got the reputation of being a bit of heart-breaker, yeah he's my friend but I would advise you not to sleep with him, I've seen girls fall for him and It doesn't end well." 

"I can assure you I won't fall for him." 

Wow, thanks guys. I woke up to 87 reads. It doesn't seem big but for me it is:). Sorry I haven't updated It's just because Christmas and I'm at my dad's right now and the internet is not great but I thought maybe you would like another chapter. Enjoy and tell me in the comments if you liked it :)! 

(picture of Todd on the side)

Also tell me if you want me to do the songs I listen to for each chapter. 

 qotd; What was your favourite Christmas gift you got?