Chapter 39

((Sorry I didn't update since Monday, I've just been trying to get back into the routine of waking up at 6am.. life eh. Anyway, I have newss! I've finally came up with an ending for botfb that I like so I won't be dragging It out for agesss trying to come up with a better one. I still have a lot of chapters hopefully so don't worry I'm not going anywhere yet.. Ily and enjoy!!))

songs; 

Adele; Hometown Glory

5sos; English Love Affair

OK Go; This will be our year

* Niall's point of view *

"Mate, how was Ireland?" Harry asked, his hand on a small blondes thigh who was sitting on his lap. I thought I recognized her but ignored my suspicion. She was blushing, and I wouldn't need to be told to know exactly what was happening.

"It was sick, seeing my family after so long was amazing. Not to mention, I got some alone time with Elana if you're picking up what I'm putting down." I smirked, causing them to chuckle, "I'm going to see if she's asleep then I'll go see Derek. He's flipping shit." I stood up off the stool, slowly making my way up stairs, trying my hardest not to creak the floor boards. I opened my bedroom door slowly, when I heard a soft snore, telling me she was asleep I walked over to her.

 Her hair was sprawled all over the pillow, my t shirt being the only thing covering her body due to the small bundle of covers she had made over her feet. The t shirt she was wearing had scrunched at her waist, showing her cute light pink knickers. I pressed a kiss to her forehead before re-covering her body with the duvet. The last thing I needed was for one of the lads coming in and seeing her with basically nothing on. Especially when they are all half drunk. I pulled on a grey hoodie, changing my jeans for a pair of short sweats before grabbing my phone and making my way back downstairs. I said goodbye to Harry, being the only one still downstairs but It was said to deaf ears as he continued sucking the face off some random girl.

*

"Look what the cat dragged in." Derek chuckled, "Haven't seen you in a while." I shook his hand before sitting down in front of his desk. "I understand it's like 6am but we have to talk."

"If this is about me not being here, you told me I could have a couple weeks off to see my fami-"

"Niall, chill. I don't care that you've been away. I have an offer for you." He smiled, his demonic, evil, cocky son of a bitch smile. "I'm getting old Niall, 50 next month." He chuckled, offering me a beer ,which I politely declined. "I want you to be my main man, the one I can count on. You've been here since the start Niall and quite frankly the only one I can trust. I wan't you to replace me, of course I'll still be in charge and I'll still pay visits but I'm handing this to you on a silver platter. Your salary will double and I may let you have your way with one of the girls." I felt my blood boil, It was making me sick. 

"Fuck no Derek, I have a life now. I can't take this. I've fucked up countless times before with Elana and I can't let this be the one to keep her away, I'm sorry but I politely decline." He chuckled, shaking his head and rolling his eyes. 

"I admire her work, she has you completely whipped. You've changed and I don't like it." He rested his elbows on the table and continued. "This was everything you wanted and I'm giving it to you. I just dn't understand, but I suppose I can give it to Harry." I had to hold in my laugh, as heartless as Harry acted, he definitely was a better an than I was, and If I woudn't take the job, I'm sure as hell Harry wouldn't.

"I'll sell drugs, fuck I'll sell as much drugs as you want me to, but if you think I'm going to be in charge of a fucking slave company where innocent, young girls are drugged and sold to pathetic sleazy men you have another fucking thing coming. I'm already being forced to work there, never mind being in charge." I spat, gritting my teeth at how disgusting this man could be, "It's fucking beyond me how you can be so heartless towards these girls and go home to your wife and daughter, and the fact that they're completely oblivious to this makes me sick." I stood up from the chair abruptly, quickly making my way outside and sitting in my car. 

I had to take Derek down, and the only person I know who hates Derek as much as me is one person I never thought I'd be asking a favour from.

"Who's this?" He seethed, quite obvious that I had woken him up. 

"It's Niall, I need a favour." I heard him sigh but urge for me to carry on anyway, "I need help to take Derek down, stop his business, I can't spend another minute of my time working for this scum bag. We need to finish him. Once and for all." 

"I think I have a few ideas up my sleeve." He chuckled, before the beep sounded, telling me the phone call was over, and surprisingly, he had agreed. 

*

I pulled my sweats off, then my t shirt before jumping into bed beside Elana, pulling her into my chest and falling asleep to the soft hum of her snores.

* Elana's point of view * 

I woke up to an arm pulled across my stomach, his finger tips tucked under the waistband of my panties. I lifted his arm from my body, checking the time, '1:24pm' I yawned, pulling on a pair of shorts before making my way downstairs to see Clara and Harry making breakfast. 

"Elana!" She squealed, running over to me and pulling me in for a hug, "It's been so long!" I giggled, pulling away from the hug and raising my eyebrows at her attire, she was wearing Harry's shirt from last night. 

"So, what happened?" I whispered, her cheeks flushed and she giggled nervously. 

"Well, at first It was nothing, I just hooked up with him once or twice, but then he just started being really sweet, he treats me so well and i don't know. I think we can make this a thing." I smiled, genuinely happy. I just hoped Harry was wishing for the same thing.

Harry walked over, wrapping his arms around her waist and nuzzling his head into the crook of her neck, making her squirm. "Where's Niall?" Harry asked, though It was muffled into Clara's shoulder. 

"In bed, I was going to make him breakfast, but since you two seem to be doing that I'll just take it up to him." I smiled, sauntering over to the cooked food, adding some bacon and sausages to a plate before making coffee and placing it all on a tray. "Have fun you two." I winked, making my way back upstairs where Niall was still peacefully sleeping. 

I placed the tray on the desk before jumping onto the bed and carefuly straddling his waist, "Sleepyhead." I murmured, pressing a kiss to his lips. He mumbled an 'mmm' before gripping my hips with his hands. He fluttered his eyes open and I brought my lips back to his. 

"I love waking up like this." His morning voice was raspy, and It was enough to drive me crazy. I picked up the tray, placing it onto his lap before he grinned. "Is this for me?" I nodded, lying down next to him underneath the covers. He started digging into his breakfast, lifting his fork to my mouth so I could take a bite of his bacon. He placed the tray back on the desk, rolling over so he was on his side, facing me. "I love you so much lana." He whispered, pressing a kiss to my forehead. 

"What're you doing today?" He asked, rolling over so I was sitting on his torso. I smirked, leaning forward and bringing my lips to his ear. 

"This." I whispered, scooting backwards, trailing my nails down his chest, pressing kisses into his skin as I went. He hissed when I stopped just before the band of his boxers. I pulled his boxers down, while he lifted his hips off the bed to help me bring them down his legs. I pressed another kiss to his v-lines making him gasp as my mouth teasingly touched everywhere but where he wanted me to. 

"Niall, mate what time did Scott say he was back at?" Luke asked, pushing the door open.

Niall quickly pulled the over his bottom half, I lay next to him, my head being the only thing peaking out from the covers. I smirked, placing my hand over his shaft and trailing my thumb along the head. He gulped.

"Uh-Um, 3 I think." He was breathing heavy, I trailed my hand down his member, teasingly slow. 

"Thanks mate, see you later yeah." Niall nodded, before Luke walked out and I laughed. I took my hand away from his growing erection, standing up from the bed, about to walk into the bathroom. 

"Oh fuck no, not this again." He grabbed my wrist pulling me onto the bed, "You have duties with little Nialler." He smirked, causing me to chuckle, he was anything but little.

(( Sorry this was a bit of a filler, but you now know the other business that Niall is in, how will Elana feel when she finds out? Uh oh.. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's not my greatest and It's really short but oh well, I'm away to sleep because I have a seriously bad migraine:(, ily!!))