Chapter 11

(( Change of plans... My guitar lesson was cancelled and I'm in a really good mood so I'm going to update today:)! To clear It up, It was Perrie on the phone, talking about Zayn. I read It and It sounded a bit like Zayn was talking... Oops. I've had some really nice comments from you guys and I know I say It all the time but It makes me so happy when I come home from school and see lot's of comments:)!! I made an Instagram for this! Sadly I have 0 followers right now so if you could follow me that'd be great! I will keep you up to date with updates and maybe post some outfits and edits on there..  Instagram; twerkwithziall_botfb Anyway, enjoy! ))

Songs; 

Will.I.Am f.t Miley Cyrus, French Montana and Wiz Khalifa; Feelin Myself

One Direction; Half a heart

One Direction; Why Don't we go there

One Direction; Does he know?

Slightly dirty at the end, (nothing too major but later on in the book there will be so If you don't like it sorry, either don't read It or skip it.)

...

I could hear the hurt in her voice, that's when i knew It wasn't just something like a breakup. She let out a loud sob, "Perrie? Perrie, what happened?" 

She took a long breath, trying to calm down before she spoke, "I-i tried to wake him up but he wasn't breathing, I phoned the ambulance and th-they took him away. Elana please come to the hospital, I-I'm scared." I could barely make out what she said but I still understood It. She was upset and I was definitely going to comfort her.

"I'll be there as soon as I can Perrie, don't worry." She let out another cry before hanging up. I quickly pulled on a pair of trainers, meanwhile Niall was looking at me, a worried look across his face. 

"Come on, you're driving me to the hospital." I chucked his keys at him and he quickly pulled on his trainers, still oblivious to what had happened. 

"What happened?" 

"Just hurry up and get in the car, I'll tell you in there."

...

I had informed Niall what was wrong and with that he seemed to double his speed, "Niall, slow down! you're going to get us killed." He didn't, though. Zayn quite clearly meant a lot to Niall. 

I ran through the hospital doors, the scent of disinfectant filling my nostrils. "Perrie!" I ran into the waiting area to where Perrie was sitting, head in hands crying.

She whipped her head up and ran to hug me, "Have they told you anything?"

"N-No." She sobbed louder, probably wetting Louis' t-shirt, but that wasn't what I was worrying about. 

"Perrie Malik?" A middle-aged man with a clip board came out. Perrie lifted her head from my neck and looked at the man, he gave her a sympathetic smile as he walked over to us. He said her second name wrong, although I don't think she was bothered. All she was thinking about was whether Zayn was okay or not. 

The Doctor look down at his clip board and back up to Perrie. "Hello, I'm Doctor Bennett, Zayn had moderate to severe alcohol poisoning, that was why you found him not breathing. It's good that you found him when you did, any longer he might have not made it. His stomach has been pumped and he Is awake now although he Is very tired, but he asked for you." She let out a cry and ran down the corridor to his room. Niall was still sitting on the seat, head in his hands and I'm not sure but I think i saw a tear or two. 

"Niall?" 

"What." He snapped. 

"Niall look at me." I tilted his chin up and he had a tear rolling down his cheek. He pulled his head away and huffed, following Perrie down the corridor. 

I followed after him, Zayn was lying on the hospital bed, hair flat and face pale. He looked terrible. Perrie kissed his cheek, "Zayn, You scared me." Another tear rolled down her cheek and he wiped it away with his hand. 

"I'm sorry Princess." He kissed her hand and she smiled at him. 

Doctor Bennett walked in, a smile across his face and clip board in hand, "Good news, you can go home tonight once we do a few more checks on you." Perrie thanked him, he placed the board on the cabinet then left.

... 

* Niall's point of view *

The only reason I snapped at Elana was because I didn't want to hear her petty sympathy speech, every time she comes near me there Is something there, I can't deny it. I don't know what It is, or maybe I'm just scared to admit my feelings for her. Whatever It Is, she can't know. Nobody can. 

"Niall?" Elana snapped me out of my little daydream, "are you coming?" Zayn was aloud to go home, Perrie was going to stay with Zayn until he was back to normal, just in case. Which meant Elana was going to be alone in the dorm. 

"Yeah, um. Do you want me to stay in the dorm with you until Perrie comes back?" She laughed, until she realized I was being serious.

"Uh, I guess It wouldn't hurt. As long as you keep your hands to yourself and don't bring any girls back." This time It was my turn to laugh. 

"Would you get too jealous?" I winked at her and she rolled her eyes. 

"Oh yeah Niall, I'd be extremely jealous. Of course not. I just don't want to be in the same room as you when you're, you know.."

"Shagging." I finished. She winced at my words, obviously not used to that type of language.  

"Yeah, that.. Now come on." We walked back to the car, en route to my frat then to campus. 

"You're a virgin, aren't you?" I chuckled, the only reason for her not being used to my words Is because she hasn't actually done It yet. 

"E-Excuse me?" She squeaked. 

"You heard me." I placed my hand on her thigh, tracing my finger up her thigh slightly. She shivered at my touch. 

* Elana's point of view *

It was a strange feeling, It was nice but sightly uncomfortable. I knew he was enjoying my reaction, I pushed his hand off my thigh causing him to chuckle. He brought his mouth to my ear and whispered, "I've never done It with a virgin before."  His breath tickled my skin, he took his face away from my neck and focused back on the road. I didn't say anything, I was scared and I didn't exactly know how to answer that. All I knew was that there was an unfamiliar ache between my thighs, It seemed to be begging for Niall's attention. I crossed my legs to try and relieve the ache but nothing seemed to work, he must have noticed my uncomfortable shifting because he just laughed and shook his head. 

We parked outside the house and he ran in, 10 minutes later he came out with a soccer bag and backpack, probably for his clothes. He jumped back into the car and we drove down to campus. 

I want to cry, I have writers block. I don't know what the hell to write, sorry for the crappy ending I just couldn't think:(. I have football (soccer) training on Thursday then a game next Friday, fml:( 

I say soccer in the story because that's what most countries call it, isn't it? I'm not sure but where I'm from, It's called football. Just letting you know:)

Please follow me on instagram though!!

TWERKWITHZIALL_BOTFB 

It will have updates, edits, outfits, stuff like that..:) Follow me! 

Thank you m'lovlies