Chapter 29

((I went to go see tfios on Thursday and holy agshdkls it's so good! I was worried it wouldn't be as good as the book and It would ruin it but it didn't, I cried so much hahah! Such a baby. Anyway, this chapter will be really long probably, I hope you enjoy! I never know what to write here sorry for being so awkward :( ))

follow my instagram { twerkwithziall }

(I've legit been in such a good video editing mood and have uploaded like 10 edits that I'm super proud of so If you could check them out that'd be great!)

songs;

5sos; Amnesia

Birdy; people help the people

The Fray; Never say Never

...

I wasn't going to soccer practice. I had been dropped for taking 'illegal substances', as were half the soccer team after a drug test thanks to some dumb ass for leaving a bag of pot on top of his gym bag during the team talk, coach was pissed. 

Todd, Louis and Liam had passed and fuck knows how because they had as much to do with this as we had. Clearly we had been set up and I wasn't the least bit happy about it, although Elana wouldn't find out. I was sure of that. I felt sorry for her, she thought she knew everything. Todd had made a deal with me, If I wanted to keep seeing Elana I had to do his dirty work. 

"So, Niall. When you telling Elana that you've got your self in some dumb ass trouble with her drug dealer brother?" Ashton laughed, just as we stepped out of the door.

"Keep  your fucking mouth shut Ash, she can't find out or I'm dead. I'm serious, don't fuck this up for me okay?" He looked taken aback, he didn't know  how serious this shit was. This was life or death. "How the fuck did you manage to get yoursef in this fucking mess anyway? Derek will be pissed Horan, If Todd or some dodgy drug addict doesn't kill you, Derek will." Calum said, taking the duffle bag from my hands. "How much is in here anyway?" He zipped open the bag showing the packages. I yanked the bag from him and zipped it shut again. 

"Are you fucking kidding me? Are you trying to get us caught?" I was nervous, fuck If Calum and Ash weren't coming with me I would have had a nervous break down. This wasn't the biggest international drug dealing mission Todd had organised before but It was my first, I had to cross state borders into New Mexico where I had to drive an RV stuffed with a shitload of cocaine to Todd's top customer, Immanuel Delgado would be waiting. This wasn't going to be fucking easy, and on top of that I had to make sure Elana had no fucking clue what I was doing. 

"So Calum I sort of have something to tell you." Ash giggled nervously and just as we walked onto the RV, there was Calum's sister, sitting on the couch.

"You fucking invited my sister? I know you have some huge fucking crush on her but fuck no Ash. Mali go home. Now." I decided to pay no attention to them, I had to calm my nerves before driving this across state. I didn't want to look suspicious, and maybe that's why bringing Mali started to sound like a good idea. 

"Maybe Ash has a point. If we bring Mali, with her promising to not speak a fucking word of this to anyone maybe it wouldn't look so suspicious. Girls look more innocent, no matter how fucking sexist that is. We're on a road trip, not a drug deal. Okay?" Calum shook his head disapprovingly. 

"She's my sister, and I promised my mum and dad that I'd look after her when we came to America, Niall this is fucking crazy." I knew it was, fuck. I was bringing innocent people into my own fucked up mess. 

"Hold on Calum, fucking calm your pants, you're my brother and I love you but you don't get to make all of my decisions, I'm coming and that's final." Calum sighed, rubbing his hands over his face before closing the RV door and locking it.