Chapter 23

follow my instagram { twerkwithziall }

songs;

Arctic Monkeys; Fluorescent Adolescent

Of Monsters and Men; Little Talks

Wrings; Say It

OK Go; This Will Be Our Year

...

* Niall's point of view *

I woke up to a light kiss being placed on my lips and Elana straddling my waist, "morning." She smiled

"I could get used to waking up like this." She giggled and placed her head on my chest, her fingers tracing circles into my skin. "Don't you have classes today?" She huffed and pouted.

"I've already missed the first two classes, I wanted to wait for you to get up." I pushed the hair that had fell in front of her face behind her ear and kissed her cheek.

"As much as I'd love to stay in bed with you all day, you have classes and from what I've heard Coach isn't very happy that you've missed so many training sessions." She buried her head in my arm and screamed, the noise muffled by my arm.

She lifted her head from my arm and stood up off of the bed, walking through to the bathroom. I heard the running of the water signalling she was running a bath. I pulled back the covers and pulled on a pair of soccer shorts. I felt my phone vibrating and a text from Derek popped up on my screen.

From; Derek

Meeting in the back room of Oakland Hall at 7pm tonight. Don't miss it.

I sighed and threw my phone on the bed, I didn't want Elana to get involved in this and I'm worried that's exactly what is going to happen.

After 10 minutes she still wasn't out of the bathroom and I really needed to piss. I knocked on the door, "Elana hurry up I need a piss."

"5 minutes Niall, be patient." I huffed and knocked again.

"I'm coming in." Fuck waiting, If i didn't pee now I would have pissed her bed. When I walked in she squealed and rushed to cover herself,

I smirked and ran to the toilet, "Seriously? Niall you're gross."

* Elana's point of view *

I quickly jumped out of the bath and wrapped a towel around my body when his back was turned, laughing when he turned around and pouted. I squealed when he started poking at my sides, almost making me drop my towel."Niall, s-stop. I'm going t-to drop my towel." He wriggled his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder, kissing lightly on the visible skin. I tilted my head to the side allowing him more access. He started nibbling on the skin just underneath my ear, He pulled away and I whimpered at the loss of contact, "Better get to class babe, wouldn't want you losing that scholarship." He winked before pulling on his clothes, kissing me once more and leaving.

I quickly blow dried my hair before scraping it back into a ponytail and putting on my strip, then leaving. I still hadn't seen Perrie, maybe she was at her friends?

...

When I got to training, Kevin did not look happy when he saw me. "Wothers, my office. Now."

He slammed the door behind him and sat down behind the large wooden desk, "Where have you been these past few days, huh?"

"I-"

"Don't even answer that, I know where you've been. Smoking."

"How did yo-"

"Cassie, She saw you and came to me worried that you were making a huge mistake, lucky you have a friend like Cassie. This team needs you Elana, you're the captain. Or you were, Cassandra is taking your place until you can get your act together, until then you're on the bench. Go run some laps." I couldn't believe her, she was no friend of mine, not now, not ever. I did exactly what he said, though. There was no point in arguing.

...

"Elana, where have you been? I've missed you, last time I seen you, Mr loverboy was chasing after you!" I ran to Clara and gave her a hug, running alongside her.

"I missed you too, I've just been busy. Kevin almost killed me in there for missing so much practice."

"So what's the deal with you and Horan then? You a thing now or what?" I started blushing and she laughed, already knowing the answer,

"I don't know Clara, he's sweet and he tries, god Clara he tries so hard for me. He told me he loved me." She poked my cheeks and cooed, teasing me. "Oh shut up, and what's the deal with you and Harry then?" She blushed and started playing with her hair.

"We hooked up again." She started giggling nervously.

"We're talking about Harry Styles right? He never hooks up with the same girl twice."

"Yeah but I just don't want to get my hopes up you know? I want him to change, like Niall, hell do I want that but I don't think I can see it happening." Her smile faded and you could see she genuinely cared for him. "You can always hope right?" She laughed and hugged me again. "Hey, my cousin Beth is having a party at her place tonight for her 21st and she said I could bring some friends, care to make an appearance?"

I pondered on the thought, I still had to catch up with schoolwork but I guess a little party never killed anybody. "You can bring Niall?" She teased.

"I guess It wouldn't hurt."

After laps we got back to training, practising our volleys before we showered and changed.

My next class was precalc with professor asshat. aka professor Downing. I decided to miss the rest of the day, I still had to get ready and try to convince Niall to come to this party, which I don't think will be too hard.

...

I decided against the bus today, the weather was nice and I needed a little fresh air. I made my way to Niall's place where Luke was standing outside with 3 other boys. 2 of them laced with tattoos just like Luke and one with fewer tattoos, only small ones clustered on his wrists and chest, half covered by a low cut tank top. "Hey, Elana!" Luke made his way towards me and pulled me in for a hug, "Come over, I'll introduce you to the lads."

He escorted me over to the front entrance where the 'lads' were still smoking, smirking at something on the tanned boys phone. "Hey guys this is Elana, Niall's girl." They all smiled at me. "This is Calum Hood." He pointed towards the tanned, dark haired boy who smiled at me, "This Is Michael Clifford." The pale skinned boy with black and purple hair nodded towards me and shook my hand, "This is-"

"Ashton, Ashton Irwin." The curly haired boy with fewer tattoos stuck out his hand which I shook, then he winked at me, making me feel slightly uncomfortable. I heard a familiar laugh and Niall stepped out of the house, smiling when he saw me.

He pulled me in for a hug and kissed my cheek, "I see you've met the lads." I nodded but stayed quiet. "I thought you had classes until 4? It's only 1:15."

"I decided to miss it, I was wondering If you wanted to go to a party tonight, It's Clara's cousins 21st. She invited us."

"Sure, sounds fun, I'll pick you up at 7?" I smiled and he pulled me in for another kiss, this time a proper one and for a little longer, making the boys groan in disapproval. He slid his tongue into my mouth, letting the kiss get more passionate. I pulled back andd whispered into his ear, "We can finish this off tonight." I could tell It was taking everything inside of him to calm himself down, the way he tensed up at my words. I turned around to walk away but instead he pulled my arm and brought me in for another kiss, his hands resting on my bum, squeezing it gently. I pulled back and tapped his nose, "eager are we?" He chuckled in response, I pulled away and walked off. Only then did I realised the boys had went back inside.

"See you tonight, Elana."

((Okay so I just had the full chapter, ready to upload and guess what happened? MY LAPTOP TURNED OFF. LIKE WHAT? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME. MOTHER FUCKER. Excuse my language. I'm just very angry right now. Anyway I Hope you enjoy this chapter even though it sucks extremely bad. Ily all so much, I'll update Monday/ Tuesday again I'm not sure which one.))