Chapter 40

(( Is it bad that I still have my ex-boyfriends hoodie? idk it smells good though.. Anyway, I'm going to do something where I won't update the next chapter until I have a certain amount of comments/votes. I never know what to say here.. I'm so awkward omg.))

folllow my instagram; { twerkwithziall }

songs; 

Ke$ha; Sleazy

Beyonce; Countdown

Ed Sheeran; Tenerife Sea 

...

* Elana's point of view *

It had been a couple days since we had arrived back from Ireland, and I had settled back into my normal routine rather nicely, although I couldn't say the same for Niall. He was acting shady, staying out later, talking quietly on the phone, leaving early in the morning. As much as I hated to admit, I was definitely having thoughts about what he was doing, or rather who he was doing it with. I pulled on a pair of yoga pants and a cardigan before walking downstairs to see it was vacant. 

"Elana is that you?" I walked to where the voice was coming from, seeing Michael in the backyard lying on the hammock that Harry insisted on buying. 

"Where is everybody?" Michael had one leg draped over the side of the hammock, his candyfloss pink hair sticking out the sides of a snap back, seriously this boy dyed his hair more times than I could keep up with. He had a pair of trunks on and was shirtless, with a book flat on his chest. 

"Niall and Harry went to go see someone about changing their timetable, Luke, Calum, Ben and Eric went to buy some more food since we've ran out and Ashton's in the shitter." I laughed at his name for toilet, causing him to smirk, he climbed off the hammock, placing his phone and book down before diving into the pool, losing his hat in the process. "Coming in?" I nodded, running upstairs to change into a bikini. I pulled on my electric blue, high waisted bikini, pulling a towel around my body before racing downstairs to see Ashton had re-joined Michael in the pool. 

"Elana, haven't seen you in a while." Ashton smiled, leaning his elbows on the side of the pool and looking up at me. I smiled back, jumping into the pool and splashing them both in the process.  

We just lay there in the pool for a while, telling them about Ireland, while they told me about their families. I figured out Michael had no siblings, while Ashton had a little brother and sister. It was nice to learn about them, I felt comfortable around these boys, like they were my own brothers.

"I'll be your sister Mikeyyy." I squealed as I wrapped my arm around his neck from behind. "Do you guys want anything to drink?" 

"A beer please." Ashton said, causing Michael to nod as well. I jumped out of the pool, making my way to the refrigerator and pulling out two bottles of beer and a bottle of water. I opened the two bottle of beer and was just about to take a drink of my water when I jumped, feeling two arms snake around my waist and lips press to my neck. 

"You look incredible in that bikini." Niall whispered huskily, nibbling at the skin on my neck. Although I was slightly annoyed at him, I wasn't for long when he slipped his hands to rest on my hips, his thumbs tracing shapes on my hip bones. 

"Elana, where's my beer!" Michael jokingly sung, making a splash with his hands like a little kid. 

Niall chuckled, placing a kiss to my lips before letting go, he trailed up the stairs while I went back outside, handing a beer to both Michael and Ashton while I drank my water. Minutes later, Niall ran outside, dive bombing into the pool and causing me to choke on my water. He stood up in the pool, shaking his hair and splashing me again.