Chapter 3

Perrie and I decided to have a movie night, we watched the notebook, the holiday, she's the man, dear john and my sisters keeper. It was getting pretty late and I had my first day of volleyball practice tomorrow so I decided to get some sleep. 

I had only been sleeping for what feels like 20 minutes when there was a pounding at the door, "God Perrie lemme in!" I heard Niall's Irish accent through the hardwood door. I opened the door to see Niall holding up a what I presume was a very drunk Zayn. 

"Oh god." was all I could say. I opened the door further and gestured for him to come in. He lay Zayn down on the couch and I got him a glass of water and some Advil. I was surprised to see that Niall wasn't absolutely trashed himself. "Wow, I'm shocked. I thought It would have been you laying there in your most vulnerable state begging for some water and pain relievers." I said with my most sarcastic tone. I knocked on Perrie's door and told her about Zayn.

"Zayn, how many times have I told you don't come knocking on my door when you're absolutely shit faced." Those type of words sounded weird coming from Perrie and I couldn't help but giggle. "And Niall, why didn't you take him back to your place?"

"Because Harry is there with some girl and I really don't want to be in the same dorm as them when their shagging." I heard Perrie sighing, she lifted Zayn up and took him to her bed followed by the water and Advil.

"Niall you can sleep on the couch, Elana can you get the blankets from the cupboard please?" She said pointing to the couch.

I went over to the cupboard and saw the blankets on the top shelf. I stretched up to grab them but I couldn't reach, I tried going on my tip toes but I still couldn't reach. Great.

I realized that I had probably the shortest shorts ever and Niall was probably staring at my butt. 

I saw Niall's arm reach over me and grab the blanket, I hadn't realized but he was about a head and a half taller than me. I mumbled a thanks and closed the cupboard behind me. "Before I go to bed I have one question for you." I blurted out before I even thought it over.

"Yes?"

"Why aren't you the one that is absolutely shit faced?"

"Because I have a soccer game tomorrow and I don't want to be hungover if I'm going to be playing." He said as If it was obvious. 

"Oh, you play soccer?" It was obvious that I was surprised by the tone of my voice.

"Yeah, I guess you thought I was just some careless teenager who goes out drinking every weekend?"

"You still are." I turned on my heel and walked back to my room, I popped my phone on charge and jumped back into bed. 

*

I woke up at 8:30 and went for a shower, rubbing the strawberry scented shampoo into my scalp. Once I was finished I dried my hair, pulled it into a bobble and scraped back my bangs with a bobby pin. I put some BB cream and waterproof mascara on then pulled on my new ASU kit. I looked in the mirror one last time before grabbing my bag and going to get breakfast.

I walked into the main room and saw Niall, Perrie and Zayn eating breakfast.

"Hungover?" I nodded towards Zayn and he just groaned, obviously meaning yes. I picked up an apple and started chomping away at it. 

"Good luck with training today Lana." Perrie smiled, she had a sun devils dance kit on and she was just leaving. "I'm away, bye guys." She gave Zayn a kiss then left. 

"Well I better get going, catch you later Niall, bye Elana." Thanks Zayn, for leaving me with Niall.

The door slammed shut, leaving an awkward silence between Niall and I. 

I stood up and put the dishes in the sink, I was just about to grab my bag and leave until Niall spoke. "Elana?" 

I turned around and he was standing really close. He brought his hands to my waist and pulled me closer. He was leaning in and the worst part was I didn't even stop him. Everywhere he touched fire just seemed to ignite. His lips came crashing onto mines, they tasted like mint and I felt myself kissing back. He tried to pry my lips open but I wasn't for it, I wasn't going to let him break my heart like all the other girls. He pulled away from my lips and started nibbling on my jaw down to my neck, his hands moved down to grasp my bum, I pulled his hands back onto my waist but he just put them back down. I couldn't be bothered fighting back. 

He found my sweet spot and I let out a little moan, making him chuckle. It was so wrong but It felt so right. He reconnected our lips but I still didn't let him in, he bit my lip making my lips part slightly giving him the perfect chance to enter. I gave up fighting back so I just let him take the lea- wait what am I doing? 

I pushed him back and wiped my mouth, "Lana.."

"stop, don't call me that." I grabbed my bag and left the room, finally being free of that euphoric state.

Who ships Nelana? 

2 updates in 2 days, yay! I woke up to 150 reads, wow thank you guys!

qotd; celebrity crush? 

Mines is either one of 1D boys, 5sos boys or Liam Hemsworth!