Chapter 10

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YESTERDAY ZAYN!

Thank you so much for 3.2K!! It really does make me feel happy to know I can entertain people with my imagination

I got water speakers for Christmas then they leaked:(, but my mum bought me a new set and they work good so right now I'm drinking some hot chocolate, on my laptop and listening to my music, never been better:)! 

In this chapter her mum and dad speak to her, her mum and dad are Lori Loughlin and Rob Estes (Mr and Mrs Wilson from 90210)

Anyway, sorry I didn't upload this weekend, I have a huge science test with all three sciences in it on Thursday and I sorta have to revise.. But I'm writing right now since I'm in that kind of mood! Enjoy..

Songs for this chapter;

Lucy Spraggan; Join The Club album 

Billy Joel; Vienna

Ke$ha; Crazy Kids

...

The nausea was driving me crazy, my head was spinning and I felt as If I didn't go to the toilet now I'd probably throw up all over the cream carpets. Something I really didn't feel like cleaning up.

What does a hangover you feel like you ask? 

It's god's way of reminiscing the awful things you did the night before and punishing you by sending you to hell on Earth. Other known as a 'hangover.'

I looked around the familiar space of Todd's spare bedroom. I stood up, rubbing my face with my hands, probably smudging the rest of my make-up that hadn't rubbed off from my tossing and turning. I thought my eyes would be rimmed black and my foundation patchy but as I looked in the mirror I was surprised, I didn't look nearly as bad as I thought. Nothing a little concealer couldn't fix. I heard the grating sound of my phone vibrating, the caller ID came up as 'Mum'

I hadn't phoned her since I got accepted into ASU now that I think of it. 

"Elana, dear."

"Hi mum." I tried my hardest not to sound hungover, she hated me drinking. "Sorry I haven't called, i've been so busy with training and I'm started my actuall classes on Monday, too." 

"It's okay darling, It's just nice to hear your voice. Your father and I miss you." 

"I miss you both too, mum." I said, softly. I didn't think I'd miss them this much but It's very difficult living with them for 18 years then moving almost 500 miles away. I promised I'd call her every day and I haven't. 

"Your father wants a word, darling." I was glad, my father and I were very close. A lot closer than my mother. She's very pompous but that doesn't mean I love her any less. My dad was a lot less 'posh' he was very carefree, just like Todd. 

"Princess, I missed you." 

"I missed you too, dad." I can still remember when I was young my dad always took Todd and I to see the Colorado Rockies Baseball games. 

"It's so good to hear your voice, You have to come visit next time you have a break. It's only been a couple of my days and I wish you could come back already."

"I know, I miss home but everyone here is nice, well most of them."

"If anyone breaks your heart I swear, lan." 

"I know dad, I'm a big girl. I think I can handle myself."

"Well, I better go. You sound tired. I love you lan." 

"I love you too dad, and mum." 

"Bye darling!" I heard my mum shout in the background before I heard the beep signalling he had hung up. 

Sighing, I ran a hand through my matted hair. I popped my phone on charge and went for a much-needed shower. 

When I jumped out of the shower and saw a pair of sweatpants and a jumper lying on the bed, I suspected they might have been Todd's but I'm just glad I have something to wear. I pulled on the clothes and left my hair to air-dry.  

 I picked up all my clothes and jewellry from last night and walked downstairs, I really need to get some clothes here. Heels and sweats really isn't a nice look. 

Nobody was out of bed yet so i just phoned a cab and went back home. 

...

"Perrie? Let me in please!" I banged on the door and hoping to see Perrie on the other side you can imagine the shock i got when I saw Niall. "Please tell me I'm having hallucinations." I groaned causing him to quirk his eyebrows and laugh. 

"Nice outfit." He was referring to the sweat pants and heels. 

"Oh shut up, why are you here?" I barged past him and slammed the door behind me.

"Zayn and Perrie went to my frat so Perrie said I could come here so I wasn't losing sleep" He winked at me and I knew what he meant by 'losing sleep'. 

"Well If you could leave, that'd be great. I have a pounding head and you're not making it the slightest bit better." I smiled at him sarcastically and he sat down on Perrie's bed. Do you not get the meaning of leave?

"I'll look after you." He smiled. 

"No thanks." I lifted my hand up and gestured to the door. 

"I'm not leaving."

"Fine, but leave me alone. Speak to me and I swear I'll call campus security. This made him laugh. He muttered a 'whatever' and lay his head back onto Perrie's pillow. 

I lifted up a pair of slippers and slipped my feet into them. These clothes were definitely not Todd's, he's too big. 

I inhaled the scent of the t shirt and recognized it as Louis, he smelled like a mixture of soap and a cologne that i wasn't quite sure what It was called but It was nice. I lay down on the bed, flicking through my phone when I landed on a text from Perrie. 

From; Perrie x

We need to speak, asap. Phone me when you get this please. I'm scared.

I wondered what had scared Perrie. She wasn't your usual girly girl. She was different, didn't really care what people thought and that's why i started worrying. I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts until It landed on Perrie. 

ring, ring, ring

"E-Elana, It's Z-Zayn." 

Cliff-hanger for you all;).

Next update; Wednesday or Thursday maybe? I have guitar lessons tomorrow so not then but I promise I won't leave you waiting too long. 

Comment/vote/share :) 

Thank you x