Chapter 1 // The accident

Minji's POV

Jungtae and I lived happily in Australia before the accident happened. I was 14 and Jungtae was 10....

**flashback**

" come on Jungtae! Let's go home now, eomma and appa will be getting worried!" Jungtae and I had decided to go to the park after school before heading home.

We had nearly reached home when two fire trucks and an ambulance sped past us in the direction we were headed. As we walked on I could smell smoke and a lot of it a we got closer to home.

" I can see fire! And isn't that our house?! " Jungtae shouted in confusion.

There were flames roaring out of our houses roof top and the windows slowly burning it to the ground. " OMO OUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE?!" I took Jungtae's hand and ran towards the house to where the fire trucks and the firefighters were.

"Um..excuse me but what's happening? And why is our house on fire?! And where are our parents?!" I asked one of the firefighters.

"We don't exactly know what happened miss but we did find gasoline spread around the house and the front door" he said

"Well what about our parents? Where are they?" I asked

"I'm sorry miss but they where in the fire accident. Unfortunately your mother didn't make it but your father is at the hospital. He's critically hurt" the fireman said to us.

I couldn't believe what he just said! I started silently crying while hugging Jungtae. He had already been crying.

"It's going to be okay Jungtae" I tried to comfort him but we were both crying in pain.

I took Jungtae to the hospital appa was taken too. Sullivan's hospital the best one around.

"Um excuse me" I started to ask the lady at the front desk "but I'm looking for my father, Choi Dongho?. He was rushed here from a fire accident not long ago" I said with holding back the tears that tried to escape my eyes.

"Ah yes he's in room 367B on floor 3" she said

"Gamsahabnida" I bowed and thanked her. I took Jungtae's hand and headed to appa's room.

**a few hours later**

The doctor had told me that he was in a critical state and his lungs were filled with a lot of smoke which played with his breathing. He said he might not make the recovery.. that he might die..

We stayed with him until the doctor came back in "miss Choi I'm sorry but your father, there's nothing we can do. He's too critically injured I'm afraid we are going to have to pull the plug" what? No why? Why... why did this have to happen.. why now..

We said our goodbyes and left and with that now he was gone..

I called our only family member left. Aunt Eunhee. I told her what happened and asked if we could go live with her. She said we could stay with her for as long as we like.

So we were moving to Seoul in South Korea. After attending our parents funeral we left for the airport. To Seoul.

**end of flashback**

"Ahhhhh!" I woke up screaming and sweaty. That nightmare again. The "accident" that my parents were in. It haunts me. It has been for 2 almost 3 years now.

My birthday is coming up soon in 3 days actually. And in 5 days will be 3 years since the accident. The death of both my parents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiii~ Annyeong~ This is my first ever fanfic and I hope you will enjoy it. I will try to update regularly and quite frequently.

I was listening to Block B's new Welcome 2 Bastarz album and the all of a sudden I just felt like starting a Block B fanfic of my own.

Happy readings Kimbapchies~ hehe