Chapter 15 - After New Years Party

Minji's POV

We arrived at the studio and I was still on Baekho's back from the piggy back ride.

"Here we are. Will you be alright if I put you down now Minji?" Baekho asked me.

"Yeah I guess, you just might need to guide me in or I might walk into a door or wall" I said to him. He slowly put me down and I nearly fell backwards but grabbed hold of Baekho's jumper and we both fell backwards on the concrete.

I started laughing and pushed Baekho off me.

"Are you okay" I asked Baekho in between laughs.

"Yeah I'm fine, are you?"

"Yup I'm great" I said still laughing and Baekho joined in laughing and helped me up then guided me into the building towards their studio. The others were already seated in the studio waiting for us.

"Yah you two come sit" Aron told us. And we sat down next to each other.

"Now tell us why you decided to drink especially so many" Aron then said.

"Aghh okay fine. Earlier today I was on the phone to Jihoon and he told me I should come to the party to support their band. But I said no because really he doesn't need me because he perfectly fine with his new friends sooooo I said no then he got mad and said he didn't want to see my face but I did end up going because Taeil told me I should go and I did anyway. I was trying to hide in the back of the crowd not wanting to be spotted by them. But when they went up to perform I was looking at each one of his friends then himself as we made eye contact I left. When I came back they were gone so I started towards the drinks table and I didn't exactly realise all the drinks were alcohol so I just kept drinking, then he and his friends showed up in front of me and he ask why is was there and why I was drinking eventually I told him why which was he practically was leaving me for his new friends then I left" I told them and I quietly started sobbing again.

"Wow" Was all they said then Baekho started to comfort me again.

"I'm sure things will work out soon" Baekho said trying to comfort me but really it wasn't working.

"Well we should start practicing, wanna join Minji?" Ren said.

"Sure why not" I said with a smile.

--2 hours later--

I gave up dancing with the boys around 20 minutes ago. But I got to admit dancing with them was fun and made me forget about what happened earlier today and replaced it with fun. They got tired and all sat down and got a drink, Baekho walked over to me and sat next to me with his water bottle and took a swig at it.

"You's all must be really tired by now" I said to them in a chucking manner.

"Yep we are, and Minji" Baekho said.

"Yes?" I said to him.

"Can I have a hug" he asked.

Huh? Wait. No! He's sweaty!

"No no no! Your all sweaty!" I told him.

"That's the point!" He said and started laughing then they all did and started chasing me and each other around with the water bottles.

After another hour of fun we we're all wet and soaked.

"I'm tired now" Minhyun and JR said in sync.

I looked at my phone for the time and hell it was late. 3:38am.

"Shit. I need to get home" I said to myself but they all heard it.

"Well take you home" Minhyun said.

"You's don't mind do you? And you need to go to the other direction don't you?" I asked them.

"It's fine we don't mind plus it's exercise" JR spoke for them all.

"Okay then, well gaja!" I said giggling and I jogged off to my way out of the building.

"Hold up Minji! Wait for us!" They shouted.

I stoped outside the building and waited for them. Once they were all out we started walking in the direction of my house. 30 minutes later we reached my house I thanked and bid goodbye to them and they each hugged me and Baekho and Minhyun hugged me the longest.

I walked in the house and thank god it was quiet. I made my way to the bathroom and I brushed my teeth and showered as I stank of alcohol. After that I went to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sort of a filler before shit gets real.

Comment the vote plz! 고마워!

-KH