Chapter 30 - Finally Happy

-Minji's POV-

Soon enough the weekend came and all eight of them were coming over to my house. The door bell had rang and I answered it, seeing eight smiling faces.

"Hey guys! Come in!" I giggled as they piled into the living room, me following behind. I stopped at the entrance of the living room door and watched them. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Ukwon.

"Hey babe" I said.

"Hey, well this'll be fun" Ukwon smiled. I didn't understand, confused I asked,

"What do you mean?"

"All of us are here with you, we'll have fun together is what I mean" he said.

"Ahh yeah, we will" I said understand now.

"Can I have a kiss before we go in?" Ukwon was doing agyeo. I laughed.

"Alright alight" I kissed him but it wasn't a quick one because he back me up to the wall.

"Ahem" someone interrupted us. We broke apart and I looked at who was. Jihoon.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Well sorry to ruin your err... moment but um what movie do you guys wanna watch?" Jihoon asked.

"Um" I thought, then smirked.

"Paranormal activity 2" the two boys in front of me gulped, I laughed.

"O-okay, I'll go find it" Jihoon left, seeming a little frightened. I just laughed.

"Why are you laughing? That shit is scary!" Ukwon started freaking out, causing me to laugh harder.

"Come on let's go in the living room" I took his hand and led him into the living room with the others.

"Guys we're watching paranormal activity 2. No backing out" I told them. Everyone was scared except Zico and Chaeyoung and me. We loved horror movies.

"Great choice!" Zico and Chaeyoung shouted at the same time.

"Found it!" Jihoon came back with the movie.

"Kiddos! What do you want to order for dinner!" Aunt Eunhee shouted from the kitchen.

"Pizza!" Some shouted.

"Chicken!" The rest shouted. I got up and went to the kitchen.

"They want chicken and pizza please" I smiled telling my aunt.

"Alright dear, chicken and pizza it is for dinner, I'll go order it in a minute" aunt Eunhee told me.

"Okay, I'll go get Jungtae down" Aunt Eunhee nodded. I walked to the bottom on the stair case as shouted,

"JUNGTAE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I heard laughter erupt from the living room.

"COMING!" Jungtae shouted. He ran down the hall and the stairs to me.

"What?" He asked.

"Come, we're watching your favourite movie. Guess what it is" I smiled at my brother as a huge grin covered his face with joy.

"PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2!?" He shouted, jumping up and down.

"Yes. And pizza and chicken for dinner. Now go in the living room" he ran off into the living room. I laughed at his cuteness. I was suddenly hugged by a pair of arms.

"Your brother is really cute" Ukwon whispered in my ear, back hugging me. I turned around and properly hugged him.

"I know, he's a mini me" I laughed.

"Yes you got that right" I looked up at him. We pecked my lips and grabbed my hand.

"Come on, they're putting the movie on" he led me into the living room. He sat on the arm chair and I sat on his lap. Jungtae was in between Kyung and Jihoon on the couch, while everyone else was seated on the floor leaving the other chair spare for my aunt.

"Food has arrived!" My auntie said as she entered the living room with the food. We all dug in.

"Thank you Aunt Eunhee!" They also shouted, me. Aunt Eunhee and Jungtae laughed. Then the rest joined in as the movie was about to start.

They all smiled as the movie began, the lights were turned off, I spoke.

"Thank you all for being my friends. I couldn't have found better friends"

The End

*

Hello~ My story is now ended. Sorry for it being so shit, but it's my first fanfic am I tried. But! I will get better! I hoped you enjoyed this story. Please check out my over fanfics.

Vote and comment
감사합니다

-KH OUT! ;)