Chapter 22 - Trip pt 2.

Minji's POV

I felt as if someone was poking my shoulder, so I fidgeted and moved then I felt it again so I opened my eyes. I saw Taeil with a smile on his face and his finger and inch from poking my shoulder.

"What are you doing? Why'd you wake me?" I mumbled.

"We're about to land dummy" he sat up straight and chuckled. I alway sat up straight and yawned, looking around the plane a pair of eyes caught mine. Ukwon's. I flashed a smile at him and he did back then looked forward as the plane went to land.

We all piled off the plane and collected our luggage them ,et up at the front of the airport. I was startled when a pair of arms wrapped around me. I at first thought it was Ukwon but I looked behind and saw Jihoon with a huge grin on his face.

"Hi" he said still back hugging me.

"Hi?" I said back.

"Why are you hugging me just after getting off the plane?" I asked.

"Because I just wanted to" still smiling he said. Jihoon let go of me as the teacher called us to the buses. I again sat next to Taeil on the bus, we all sat next to who we sat next to on the first bus ride. The bus stoped in front of a fairly large one floor building. We all got off the bus and waited for instructions.

"Class I will call out you in pairs and then give you a key with your cabin number on it, then you may go find your cabin with your partners" Ms. Kim said.

"Kyung and Namwoo, Jaehyo and Taehyun, Minhyuk and Minseo, Jihoon and Hyunseung, Changsub and Jimin, Goojung and Leetuk, Ukwon and woseok, Jiho and Minho, Taeil and Jaeseung. That's the boys" she said and handed each pair their key and cabin number.

"Minji and Yeonji, Soojung and Chinseol, Tenjun and Kiseun, Lahyun and Nara, Arho and Yoomi, Rensung and Taeyon, Minzy and Sojeon, Baekseon and Leereun, Yungsun and Chaereun. There's the girls" as she called each of our names out we, in pairs, got our key and cabin number.

"You may go find your cabins now" we all dispersed and left to find our cabins. On our way past the boys stills standing around Ukwon came and whispered in my ear.

"Good luck with your room mate. Come find me later, aye?" He had a smirk on his face and I knew it without looking at him.

"Sure" I left, catching up to Yeonji.

"Hi Yeonji, we will try and be nice roommates right? Even though we don't know each other?" I asked her.

"Hello Minji, yes we shall! We shall be the bestests roommates!" She said all cheery. Well I guess she's exited. Our cabin number was 13, we walked past 11 then 12 and finally reached our cabin 13. I had the key so I opened the door revealing a small kitchen, dinning table and a small lounge set. Then there was three other doors. My guess is two bedrooms and a bathroom, neat.

"This is cool" Yeonji said behind be as I walked in and she followed. I walked up to the first door on the left as you walk into the cabin, the door opened up to a small bathroom. I walked up to the other end of the cabin where te other two doors were. I opened the one of the right and in the room I saw; a bunk bed, bedside table, a big closet with a sliding door and a mirror on the wall. I walked out and opened the other door revealing the same thing. I took my stuff Into the first bedroom door I opened and Yeonji followed into the room with me, I set my suitcase on the bottom bed, but as I put it down I heard the front door to the cabin open. Me and Yeonji just looked at each other like 'why'd the door open' together we walked out into the living area to see two very giddy dressed up girls.

"Um.. excuse me but this is our cabin" I said to the to in front of me.

"And this is also our cabin, see it say 13" she showed her key tag. It said 13.

"Did your teachers not tell you that you were sharing a cabin with another school?" The other rudely said.

"No she didn't" Yeonji said.

"Whatever. Which room is free" I pointed to the one to my right, which before was my left as I a, now facing the other way. The two girls walked into the room and slammed the door shut. Me and Yeonji just looked puzzled.

"Okay.. uh weird. Wanna go find the others?" Yeonji suggested and I agreed. Together we left the cabin and went looking for Taewoon sunbae or Ms. Kim. We found Taekwoon sunbae first near the big building we saw earlier.

"Taekwoon sunbae!" I shouted and we ran over to him.

"Oh hey girls" he smiled at us.

"Why are we sharing a cabin with two girls from another school?" I quick questioned him.

"Oh about that yeah we forgot to inform you that we are sharing this trip with another school and everyone has a pair from the other school in their cabin" he said.

"Oh, well thanks for telling us now. So what are we supposed to do now?" Yeonji asked Taekwoon sunbae.

"Gather in the middle of all your cabins. We're going to be playing games"