Chapter 23 Trip pt.3

Minji's POV

"Okay so the game we will be playing is capture the flag. There will be six teams with a different flag colour each" Taekwoon sunbae spoke.

"We need six team leaders. Any volunteers?" Kyung put up his hand. A girl from the other school put her hand up. Namwoo put his hand up two. Another two guys rom the other school aso out their hands up. Lastly Hyunseung put his hand up.

"Team leaders come stand out the front. I will be picking your team mates" we spent the next fifteen or so minutes being put into groups. I was put in a group with Kyung, Yeonji, a girl named Nari, a guy named Minhyung and another guy named Kihyung.
Ukwon was with Hyunseung and one of the girls from our cabin along with a few other people I didn't know. Jihoon was with that girl that put her hand up for team leader he was also with Minseo and Chaeyoung.

"Kyung what colour flag does you and your team want?" Taekwoon asked.

"Black please" good choice Kyung. Namwoo chose yellow, Hyunseung chose red, the girl chose pink, one of the guys chose orange while that last dude got blue.

"The rules to this game are; if you throw a bean bag at your opponent they have to sit down in the spot they got hit for thirty seconds" Taekwoon said and handed each team leader ten bean bags

"You now have five minutes to find a place to place your flag, and one or two people from your team are to protect the flag. Go now I'll use the whistle to signal when you can go" we followed Kyung and found a clearing so we placed the flag in the middle of the clearing.

"Who wants to be protectors?" Kyung asked.

"Me" I put my hand up.

"Okay Minji and?"

"I will" Minhyung put his hand up.

"Okay settled you two are protecting the flag. Remember throw these at your opponents" he gave me five bean bags and Minhyung five. We suddenly heard the whistle going off.

"Okay you two will be fine?" I nodded my head at Kyung then they all left leaving me uncomfortable with Minhyung. For the next fifteen minutes we hadn't seen anyone around but Minhyung made little conversation with me that I tried my best to answer without saying something awkward.

"Hey over there!" I heard someone shout from afar. I turned around to see Ukwon and one of the girls from the other school coming towards us together. They seemed rather close. But i can't show anything like jealousy because I told him to keep us a secret.

"Don't let them get the flag!" Minhyung said. We both gathered around the flag protecting it.

"Ukwon can you get the flag from them losers" she said all sickenly cutely.

"They aren't losers well he might be but Minji isn't. And fine I'll get the flag" he said to her. He walked in the direction of us smirking.

"Well hey there beautiful, may I have the flag?" He tried to bribe me with his charms. Of course me being me I shook my head.

"Gotta fight for it" I smirked back at him.

"Rock, paper scissors for it?" He suggested.

"Hmm no. How about you run around and I'll throw the bean bags at you. If they miss you can have it, but if I hit you after thirty seconds you go back to your base. Deal?" I told him.

"Deal" we shook hands. He starting running around and I missed all shots at him.

"Guess I get the flag" he said but then he got hit by a bean bag. Shit i forgot Minhyung was around.

"Shit. Minhyung why'd you do that? We played a fair game" I argued to him.

"My bean bags, our flag. I can hit him if I want" he argued back.

"Sorry Ukwon, guess you don't get the flag"

"It's alright" he sat down and thirty seconds later he got up.

"See you later" he winked at me. Probably reminding me to find him later tonight. He walked back over to the girl and looks like she got upset, but they still left. Kyung came running back with a orange flag and then I saw Yeonji running with a pink flag, I quickly pulled out the big whistle and blew it as soon as Kyung and Yeonji came to us.

After we had blown the whistle everyone with the flags took all equipment back to the camp site and the winner was announced which was my team. After the game we had dinner. Dinner was held in the big buildings dinner hall. There were long tables with long seats like that have in Harry Potter. We had a camp roast with apple pie for desert.
We were aloud one hour to do whatever we wanted before lights out. So I went to find Ukwon.

"Hey" I said to him.

"Oh hey there gorgeous. Wanna go somewhere quiet?" I nodded my head and Ukwon grabbed my hand taking me to the lake. The air was fresh but not cold.

"Did you like the game we Played?" He asked me.

"No. It wasn't very fun" I replied.

"Oh really?" He smirked.

"Oh come on you know what I mean. Me and Minhyung literally stood around for 20 minutes doing nothing. We must have just been in a extremely good hiding spot then" I said.

"Alright alright then" he put his arm around me and leant his head on my shoulder.

"The stars look beautiful tonight" I said.

"Yes they do. But not as beautiful as you" I suddenly blushed. Probably red as a tomato. I turned my head a little to look at Ukwon, he just stared at me as I stared at him. He looked at my lips then at me straight in the eyes. He cupped my chin and turned my head more then pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back, we were intensely kissing until he broke the kiss and just smiled while looking at me.

"We better go back. I'll walked you to your cabin" he helped me up and walked back to my cabin. My cabin unfortunately for him was the furthest away.

"Well goodnight. See you In the morning i guess" i smiled and turned to go inside but Ukwon grabbed my wrist and span me around to face him.

"Leaving without a kiss are we?" He raised an eyebrow smirking. I just rolled my eyes and smiled. He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss.

"Goodnight. Babe" he whispered the last word in my ear. Beaming a bright smile he left and I went inside the cabin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!
Hope you like it so far. Although I think I keep making it shitty I'm still trying.

Maybe you could all check out my new B.A.P fanfic too!

Vote and Comment what you think so far or if you'd like anything certain to happen in this book. Thx

-KH