Chapter 4 - Nu'est / part 2

Minji's POV

"What?" I asked the boys with their mouths dropped open.

"Y-you-o.. y-ou're rapping?! OMG IT WAS AMAZING!!!!" JR stuttered then screamed into my face.

"Yeah! Like wow! That was awesome where'd you learn to rap like that?!" Aron asked.

"Um... uh.. my bestfriend tought me?..." wow these guys are nuts.

"So cool!! I wish I could rap like that!" Baeko said to me.

"Alright alright settle down guys. Minji you are great at rapping and dancing! You should so be and idol or something!" Ren had said to me but of course I said no.

"Aww why not" Minhyun disappointingly said.

"Cuz.. just no" I rebelled.

"Fine you win. For now...." Ren smirked toward me.

"Alright who wants ice cream!!!" They all shouted yes and as my treat we went out and I brought ice cream for everyone.

We all finished our ice creams and we're walking around the streets when I spotted a set of swings.

"Race you's to the  swing set!! Last one there loses!"

We all ran as fast as we could go. Me being already ahead of them I got to the swing set first. Then Ren. Then Aron. Then Baeko. Then Minhyun and lastly JR being just slow as he couldn't care much.

"Yah, you lose JR now you gotta buy us lollies!" I smirked at him.

"Meh okay whatever" and just like that he shrugged and sat fair and square on his ass on the grass.

We just sat there talking and getting to know each other for the next few hours without realising it was almost dark out.

"Guys I gotta go home before it gets dark" I got up and walked out in front of them and waved and said goodbye.

"Okay bye then Minji!!!" They each shouted together.

I hurriedly and carefully made my way home.

I was nearing the corner before walking down to the end of my street when I heard bickering and talking behind a bunch of bushes. I slowly walked over there to look.

"BOOOO!!!" Two people shouted.

"YAH!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!!!!" I screamed at who ever just scared the shit outta me.

The two figures were just laughing while I stood there glaring at them.

"Okay okay we'll stop laughing *giggles* but it was so worth it" he shot up laughing again before I slapped whoever it was.

"Who are you?! And why did you scare me for?! Huh!!"

They stepped out from behind the bushes and before me standing was Ukwon and Jihoon. My own bestfriend!! Now scaring me to death with my nemesis !!! WTF WAS GOING ON!!!