Chapter 8 - Whore! Slut! Trash! (Part 1)

Minji's POV

"Y-yes. W-what do you want" shit why am I stuttering.

"Have you heard the news about you going around school. It's great! haha" what the fuck is he on about. I just looked at him confused.

"Geez you haven't heard yet. What a pity I was gonna mock you. Guess I'll tell you then mock you. According to the schools news headlines your a whore. Here look at this" he pulled out his phone to the schools news and showed me an article "Choi Minji and Choi Minki aka Ren, singer from new group Kpop group Nu'est, seen spotted together. How many guys has she been spotted with? Apparently she's a whore and Is the reason why she's always around guys or got guys hanging around her" What.The.Fuck.

"Did you do this!" I raised my voice at him. He just chuckled.

"Nope but it's fucking funny and probably true. Your a whore, a slut"' that's all he said before he walked away laughing to himself.

Why? Who? Why would someone do that to me. It's all lies! For the rest of the school day I got more glares than ever and even some of the girls and guys would shove me into lockers and the walls and tell me I'm a slut or a whore. Some even asked me to blow them! Or fuck'em! OMG I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS SCHOOL RIGHT NOW! I couldn't take it anymore class only had ten more minutes so I ran out to my locker gather all my belongs and headed for Jungtae's classroom to get him then head home.

When we arrived home aunt Eunhee still wasn't home so I make Jungtae dinner and myself well I didn't want food I was put off from anything because of earlier. My phone started ring.

Vrrr Vrrr Vrrr

"Yeoboseyo"

"Hey... Minji" its Jihoon. I wonder what he wants.

"Did you hear... about what they said about you..."

"Uh.. yeah.. it's not true. None of it"

"I know. I know you wouldn't do any of that. Are you okay?"

"...yeah I'm okay" I sniffled a bit trying not to cry or think about it.

"Okay.. mianhe.. I shouldn't have brought that up..."

"Oh.. no it's okay. Really.."

"I hope this gets cleared up... 'Yah! Jihoon stop talking to that trash and get your ass over here to practice!' " someone yelled. I think it was Ukwon or Zico.

"Alright alright! Yah! Don't call her trash!! Geez... I better go Minji. See ya round"

"Yeah see ya round..." I hang up. I put my phone on my bedside table and my head starts flooding with what happened today. I as I lay in my bed crying I start to fall asleep.

Third person POV

Over the next few weeks has been the same for Minji. Being called a slut, a whore you name it she's been called it. Jihoon hasn't seen her much anymore now that he hangs out with Ukwon and his friends. She misses him. He misses her. But every day for Minji slowly has been getting rougher and worse. Smacked into lockers, walls, getting slapped and kicked ,being called names from untrue rumours. She's slowly getting weaker and wishes it would all stop.

Minji's POV

I woke up feeling sore and wanting to throw up from the past few weeks. Being bullied and all these rumours making me feel sick to the stomach. I got up and went to the bathroom to puke. I took a shower and got dressed. Thank fuck it's Saturday. I haven't seen Jihoon in almost two weeks I wonder how he is. What's he been doing...?
I pick up my phone and dial his number.

"Yeoboseyo"

"Hey Jihoon.. its Minji"

"How are you?"

"I'm great. You?"

He's great is he? Wow forget about you bestfriend much...

"You know. Same old same old... what's been going these past few weeks I haven't seen you for almost two weeks?"

"Oh... uh been practicing and actually been battling with Nu'est in street battles. They are pretty good"

Of course they are.

"That's great... hey when can I see you. I miss my bestfriend"

"How about tomorrow?"

"Okay.. sure. The park?"

"Sure okay. See you then! Bye Minji!" He hung up.

WTF! He hung up on me!