Chapter 29 - Good Friends I Have

-Minji's POV-

Ukwon came over to my house this morning. He said he wanted to walk with me to school, so we did. But trouble came as we arrived.

"Oppa! Babe!" Younghee was here. Why? I don't know. She clung onto Ukwon's arms and we both rolled our eyes.

"Why are you here? Didn't I say leave me alone?" Ukwon told Younghee, making her pout a little.

The she smiled big, "I transferred to this school. Isn't that great oppa!" She cheered, making me want to vomit because the amount of cutie shit she was pulling.

"Ughhhh why did you do that for?!" Ukwon groaned in frustration. I just watched them, laughing at Ukwon as he tried to get her off. After a few minutes I decided I'd get rid of her.

"Babe, let's go find the others" I said to Ukwon as I approached the two of them.

"Yes! Let's go!" Ukwon shook Younghee off and ran to me.

"Yah oppa! Don't go with that worthless bitch!" We intertwined our hands and smiled at each each other. We walked away, leaving Younghee yelling out to Ukwon, who didn't pay any attention to her what's so ever.

*

"Hey guys!" I shouted as I spotted the group. I ran up to the, leaving Ukwon to catch up.

"Hey Minji! Oh hey Ukwon!" Jihoon said, as the rest said hey.

"Hey guys" Ukwon said. I looked at him and smiled, he then smiled back.

"Minji!" I felt a shit load of weight being hoped on me.

"J-Jihoon g-get off, you're to heavy" I said, trying to not fall while Jihoon had jumped onto my back.

"Okay.  But can we come over to your house this weekend?" Everyone looked at me. I gulped, would auntie mind? There's eight of them? I'm sure she won't mind...

"Okay, sure. But! No mess in the house! Or your cleaning it up! Arasso?" I said, smiling at my Victory, because they each nodded there heads rapidly.

"Okay! Let's get to class! Kaja Chaeyoung!" I took Chaeyoung's hand and dragged her with me to class.

*

"Hey, oppa come sit with me?" We were all standing in the line, in the cafeteria waiting to be served. But Younghee came up and was annoying Ukwon again, trying to get him to put his attention on her. Unfortunately for her, his attention was on me again. But the others just gaped at her.

"What?!" They shouted, causing me and Ukwon to snicker.

"No, go find your own friends Younghee. And leave me and Minji alone will ya" Ukwon told her. She pouted and the others laughed. Younghee then grabbed Ukwon and started dragging him with her, but the boys being good friends and of course boys. They went after her. Me and Chaeyoung just stood, watching what was happening.

"Stop right there!" Zico shouted at Younghee. She stopped as the others surround her and Ukwon.

"Let him go. He already has a girlfriend so go find another guy to fuck" Jihoon said. Wow I'm surprised at my best friend.

"NO!" She shouted.

"LET HIM GO!" They shouted in chorus. Ukwon was smiling, probably because his friends where trying to help him. He looked up at me smiling, so I smiled too.

"I DONT WANT TO. HE DESERVES BETTER THAN HER" she pointed at me. They all started arguing, saying I was better than her and Younghee saying I was bad for him. But in the end she gave up.

"LEAVE. NOW!" They shouted in chorus again.

"FINE!" Younghee shouted, letting go of Ukwon's wrist and stomping out of the cafeteria. They all cheered and came back to me and Chaeyoung, who had been laughing at them behind me.

"That was great guys!" I shouted in joy. Ukwon gave me a hug and kissed my cheek, making me blush.

"Let's sit down and eat now!" Jihoon and Chaeyoung shouted at the same time, causing them to both blush. We sat down and ate lunch and before we knew it the day ended.

*

Hello~ sad to say, I'm ending this story next chapter. But thank you all that have read my book! This has been my first fanfic. Please check out my other fanfics.
Vote and comment plz~

감사합니다
-KH