Chapter 9 - Whore! Slut! Trash! (Part 2)

Minji's POV

I woke up feeling sore and wanting to throw up from the past few weeks. Being bullied and all these rumours making me feel sick to the stomach. I got up and went to the bathroom to puke. I took a shower and got dressed. Thank fuck it's Saturday. I haven't seen Jihoon in almost two weeks I wonder how he is. What's he been doing...?
I pick up my phone and dial his number.

"Yeoboseyo"

"Hey Jihoon.. its Minji"

"How are you?"

"I'm great. You?"

He's great is he? Wow forget about you bestfriend much...

"You know. Same old same old... what's been going these past few weeks I haven't seen you for almost two weeks?"

"Oh... uh been practicing and actually been battling with Nu'est in street battles. They are pretty good"

Of course they are.

"That's great... hey when can I see you. I miss my bestfriend"

"How about tomorrow?"

"Okay.. sure. The park?"

"Sure okay. See you then! Bye Minji!" He hung up.

WTF! He hung up on me!

-----------------------------------

Minji's POV

I woke up and did the usual; shower, get dressed, apply makeup to my 'so called hideous face' more makeup then I would normally use but these past few weeks I've used a lot to cover up bruises and cuts. I skipped breakfast once again as for the last few weeks i've being bullied I've not had the appetite to eat or if I did eat or ate to much I would throw up.

I made pancakes for Jungtae and Aunt Eunhee when they wake up, I placed the finished pancakes in the microwave with a note attached to it saying it's for them from me. After I cleaned up it was almost 8 o'clock so I thought I'd ask Jihoon to meet up in half an hour since I never asked what time yesterday to meet up today.

Me: Hey Jihoon. Um.. Do you wanna meet up at the park in half an hour? We never established a time yesterday so... yeah..

Jihoon: Hey. Okay sure see you then! Bye!

Again with the quick goodbyes?!

Me: Bye..

Ughh...

I got up and walked out the front door and started my way to the park even though I'd be early I didn't care though. I wanted to get out. I needed to get out. I'd locked my self up in the house since the rumours started and I haven't been in contact with anyone from Nu'est in weeks either. I've just been avoiding people. Gettting avoided by people and seems like my best friend has been too.

I get to the park and check the time '8:26am' 4 minutes I have to wait. I find myself a bench to sit on and I just stare out to my surroundings deep in thought not noticing a presence move to sit next to me.

"Hey"

I jump a little from being startled and the person knocking me out of my thoughts and my odd staring into space.

"Oh sorry I scared you."

"That's okay" I say with a slight smile "Well hello anyways"

"How are you.. Minji?"

"I'm great just great.." I lied

"And you. How are you and your new friends?"

"I'm great too. They are great also they are so much fun to be around. Oh man Taeil did the stupidest thing the other day" he just started laughing to himself from whatever happened the other day.

"Great that's great Jihoon I'm happy for you to have found some great friends" I half lied sarcastically without him realising it. I am great he found new friends but forgetting about me not so happy... and that he doesn't spend anytime with me anymore. It's almost like as if I never existed to him.

"Thanks Minji I'm glad you have accepted my new friends" he said to me with huge smile on his face. Oh how I wish I could just wipe that smile off his face.

"That's okay" Wow he thinks I accept his new friends? What a joke! Oh I still hate them all.

"H-have the rumours about me g-gone yet?"

"Oh.. um no I don't think so"

"Oh" Damn, I wish they would though.

"Um.. bye Jihoon" I give a small wave then I start to walk off heading the direction of home.

"Yah! Wait! Where are you going?"

"Home Jihoon home..."

I left. Just like that I got up and left him there. He doesn't seem to care much as he didn't even follow me to ask why I was going home...
I think I've lost my best friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hii guys sorry for the short chapter, I've been just trying to figure out how to put it all together.

Comment what you think and vote please?