Chapter 19 - Home Please

Ukwon's POV

"Minji will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. She looked a little shocked but then smiled and slowly nodded.

"Yes I will be your girlfriend" she smiled and giggled. Shortly the ride came to an ended.

As we were making our way to the arcade I held Minji's hand and she gripped into mine back. As we got to the arcade she stoped before entering.

"Um.. Ukwon?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you please not tell anyone about us just yet? I need to sort something out before we tell the guys. Please?" Odd but I'll respect it.

"Okay sure, but don't take to long" I chuckled a little.

"Thank you" she then hugged me and I hugged back. As she let go she opened the door and walked in while I trailed behind her. As we got to the guys she sat down and started questioning her brother while I got interrogated.

"Yah Ukwon! Where the hell did you go to?! We had been looking for you! Obviously not for long though" Zico asked.

"No where in particular, just around" I plainly said back.

"Geez you boy, are weird" Minhyuk told me.

"Yeah yeah" I retorted.

"Hey guys I think I'm gonna go home. Jungtae's just said he's really tired so I'll take him back. Thanks for the fun day" Minji spoke.

"I'll take you home if you like" I asked Minji and everyone just looked at me with a weird expression.

"Yeah sure. Thanks" she said.

"Bye guys!" She half shouted to all the boys at the table. Then she walked to the door me following behind her.

--Minhyuk's POV--

"Guys don't you think it's a little strange that they both were gone at the same time and returned at the same time and now he's taking her home? That's just plain weird?! I thought he hated her or something?!" I ranted on to the six five boys.

"Yeah that is a bit strange. What do you think Jihoon?" Kyung stated.

"Very weird because Minji told me she hated him too and at a time she did hate all of us as well" definitely something going on.

"We should watch them closely when we're all together and see if they do anything" I said.

"I think they're a thing or something did happen between them at least" Zico said wiggling his eyebrows leaving a Jihoon un-amused and a little disgusted which we all laughed at his reaction.

--Minji's POV--

"Thank you for taking me home, but don't you think that was a little suspicious to them? Because we always bicker at each other's neck and now you just did that" I plainly said.

"I'm sorry. But I did want to leave to and you can't just walk home in the dark. You live pretty far from Lotte World" he has a point.

"Okay okay I get it" I said, luckily Jungtae couldn't hear a word as he was fast asleep in the back seat. As we arrived at my house I could see all lights were off meaning aunt Eunhee was asleep.

"Thanks again" I said to him and smiled.

"No prob. Babe" he winked oh that cheesy bastard.

"Your cheesy" I giggled. As I got out the car he did as well and he walked to my side of the car.

"Can I get a goodnight kiss?" He cutely asked which I fell for it.

"Sure, cheesy boy" I chuckled and he kissed me.

"Now let me take my brother inside will you" i opened the door to the back seat and picked up my sleepy brother and I shut the door.

"Goodnight Ukwon" I said to him.

"Goodnight Minji" he said and I walked to the front door and opened it my the spare key. I walked in and took Jungtae to his room and I put him in his bed and took his shoes off and pulled up his blankets up. I walked out his room and back to the front door to find Ukwon standing in the living room.

"What are you still doing here. You should go home and sleep" I told him but he just looked at me with a smirk. He walked up to me and put his arms around my waist and said.

"I don't want to go home just yet" then he attached his lips to mine a little roughly then became softer as he made both us walk backwards to my back hitting the wall. He poked his tongue at my lips asking for entrance which I gave him and we both explored each other's mouths, as we started making out he started biting my lip then little nips all down my neck. Hopefully those won't leave a mark unless he bites harder. He made his way back to my lips and we a had another long kiss before breaking off each other.

"What was that for?" I asked between breaths.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while" he said between breaths smirking.

"Okay okay fine. But you should go now before auntie wakes up and finds us like this, she'd go crazy and bombard us with questions" I said and he just chuckled.

"Alright I'll go" he gave me a quick kiss and turned around to leave.

"Bye babe" he said then walked out my front door to his car and left. I walked to the front door to lock it while feeling my lips, they felt a little swollen. Oh god what the hell do i tell auntie?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello peeps!
Hope this was a little interesting and sorry I suck at writing smut stuff lol

Vote and comment please~

-KH