Chapter 27 - Trip pt.7

Minji's POV

I had spent all of the day bored, stuck in the infirmary talking with the nurses and playing card games. But now was dinner, which to fact, I was starving. Chaeyoung came back from the BBQ with two plates, one for me and one for herself.

"Gomawo" I said as she handed me a plate.

"Eat up Minji! This looks so good!" Chaeyoung was drooling over how good the food looked, while I laughed at her.

"Yah, stop laughing!" Chaeyoung told me off, in between bites she took. But I still laughed. I was actually thankful that she got me to laugh, because today hasn't been the best day.

"Thank you Chaeyoung" I said. I had quietened down. Chaeyoung stopped and looked at me.

"Why are you thanking me?" She asked.

"Because.. today hasn't been the best of days... but here you are making me laugh" I told her. Looking directly at her.

"Well thank you for being my friend" Chaeyoung smiled and continued eating. Thank you for being my friend as well Chaeyoung. I wanted to say that, but i didn't.

*

"You have today to pack up, because early in the morning we are leaving" Taekwoon sunbae told us all.

"Ne!" We all shouted in response. We all left for our cabins, well everyone else did. I didn't. I stayed where I was, just needing time to myself. But was soon interrupted. So,someone sat next to me

"Minji..." I felt a hand on my shoulder. I wanted to shake his hand off, but I didn't.

"I'm sorry... Minji she forced it upon me-" I cut him off.

"You didn't push her away! You just stood there and let it happen!" I snapped.

"Minji I tried! But she was seriously physically to strong to push back, I tired! And I didn't kiss her back either!" He snapped at me. I sighed and put my hands over my face with my elbows on my knees.

"Whatever...." I mumbled. I then felt two arms wrap around my body.

"What are you doing?" I asked, still In my position.

"Hugging you" Ukwon said

"Why?"

"Because. I miss your warmth and you. That girl won't leave me alone it's annoying and I haven't seen you in ages because of her" I could feel him pouting.

"I missed you too..." I mumbled, but he must have heard it. He let go of me and pulled my hands off my face and looked at me in the eye.

"I don't want to leave you. Ever. Okay?" I slowly nodded.

"Good, cuz" he leaned in and kissed me. My eyes fluttered closed and my lips kissed back.  We broke off the kiss and Ukwon just wrapped his arms around me, which I did back. We sat like this for a while, before he helped me back to my cabin, before himself going back to his cabin.

*

"The other schools bus broke down, so we will be taking the other students back along with us on our buses" The teacher announced. All of our school students groaned. I didn't like this idea either.

"Minji, I'll sit with you, okay?" Ukwon told me. I just nodded.

"Hey babe, sit with me will ya?" I heard. The voice sounded familiar.

"No, go away" that sounded like Ukwon. I turned at saw that is was Younghee who was talking to Ukwon. I rolled my eyes and looked away, as the buses were pulling in.

"Hey! Don't roll your eyes at me bitch!" Younghee must have seen me roll my eyes at her once I had caught site of her before.

"Yeah yeah whatever, bitch" I cursed under my breath.

"Yah! Don't be like that to me!" She screamed. The buses came to a halt and the doors opened. Chaeyoung took my stuff and out it under the bus for me, as I was still limping around. I limped my way to the bus, not caring about anyone, and I got on. It hurt like a bitch getting up the steps, but I made it. I sat in the very front seat, so I didn't have to walk far to get off the bus.

As the student were piling on the bus, I saw Younghee dragging Ukwon with her onto the bus. Great, a boyfriend stealer I thought. Rolling my eyes I looked out the window. Soon enough the seat next to me was occupied.

"Hey Minji" I turned to my left and saw Kyung had taken the seat.

"Oh, hey Kyung. Why aren't you sitting with the guys?" I asked.

"No room" he pointed to the back. He was right, there was no room. Something caught my eye as I went to turn and face the front. Younghee was clinging to Ukwon and by looks, he wanted her to piss of. I ended up quietly chuckling as I turned back around.

"You're right. There is no room" I told Kyung.

"Well, sleep then I guess. This'll be a long trip back" with that we both fell asleep leaning on each other.

*

Hello~ Finally updated! Been busy with school work and not being home.
But here it is!
Vote and comment plz

-KH