Chapter 18 - What? Sure

Ukwon's POV

Us guys arrived at the café at 4:25pm five minutes early I don't know why but we did. We sat down at the table in the corner of the café and waited for Minji to come. After a few minutes the door to the Café opened and the little bell rang. I turned to look at the door and saw Minji and her little brother walk in. Minji was wearing light blue denim jeans, a black t-shirt that said 'Nirvana' and had a yellow smiley face on it, she also had a black cardigan on and her black converse highs on. She looked cute. Together they walked in our direction and Jihoon finally noticed her coming this way and he spoke.

"Hey Minji! Hey Jungtae! Come have a seat" he gestured for them to sit with us, but the only spots left were next to me. Minji sat next to me and her brother sat on the left side of her.

"Hey guys. This is my little brother Jungtae, say hi" Minji said to her brother.

"Hello" he said and he gave a small bow. Polite kid.

"Jungtae you can call us your hyungs okay?" Jihoon told the kid and he nodded.

"Jungtae this is Jihoon, remember him? And this is Taeil, Minhyuk, Jaehyo, Jiho, Kyung, and Ukwon" The kid just nodded his head.

"Okay good. So Jihoon where are we going?" Minji asked Jihoon the question we all wondered. With a big small brought to his face he answered with.

"We're going to lotte world!" He said cheerfully.

-------------------------------------------------

Minji's POV

I was picking out nicer clothes to wear as it was almost time to go to the café to hangout with Jihoon. So I chose; light blue denim jeans, a black t-shirt that said 'Nirvana' on it with a yellow smiley face on it, my black cardigan and black converse highs. Today I was taking Jungtae with me so I didn't need to feel as awkward around them as long as I had my brother here. I went out my room and into Jungtae's and gathered him up and we went to the kitchen.

"Aunt Eunhee! We're going now! But I don't now when we'll be back so don't worry too much, nothing will happen as long as we're with Jihoon" I told my Aunt.

"Alright dear, just be careful and not to late if your taking your brother with you, okay?"

"Yes Auntie, bye Auntie" we then left out the front door and went to the café he was waiting at.

When we arrived in the café I didn't expect to see all his friends with him and it make me feel a little uncomfortable but I had to put up with it. I saw Ukwon was looking at me when I walked in and I saw it so he looked away. He was wearing a red jumper, dark blue denim jeans, and red converse highs. He looked rather handsome in it. Jihoon noticed me and greeted me then he was gesturing for me to take a seat, unfortunately the only seats left were next to Ukwon so I sat next to him with Jungtae on my left. As I sat next to Ukwon I felt a little weird feeling in me as of what I said to myself in my head earlier about him. I snapped out of it and spoke up.

"Hey guys. This is my little brother Jungtae, say hi" I said to them and my brother.

"Hello" he said and bowed. My bringer has lovely politeness.

"Jungtae you can call us your hyung she okay?" Jihoon told my brother and he nodded.

"Jungtae this is Jihoon, remember him? And this is Taeil, Minhyuk, Jaehyo, Jiho, Kyung, and Ukwon" I said my brother and he nodded.