Chapter 24 - trip pt.4

Minji's POV

I woke up to the sound of loud whistles or bells? idk. I got up and went to the small bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the water and stripped. Stepping into the shower i grabbed saop and washed my self.

"YAH! WHOEVER IS IN THE BATHROOM GET OUT NOW! I NEED TO DO MY MAKE UP!" i heard loud cake face out there scream.

"Alright! Alright ill get out! Just give me a minute!" I turned off the water, grabbing a towel I wrapped it around myself.

"Move it bitch!"

As soon as I opened the bathroom door the two cake face girls roughly knocked into me entering the bathroom. I kept my balance and walked into the bedroom and got dressed.

"Hey Chaeyoung" I said as i entered the small kitchen living room area.

"Good morning Minji" She said. I took out a bowl and cereal and ate it next to Chaeyoung as she did the same.

"Where's ours, hmm?" one of the girls said.

"Cupboard" Chaeyoung said as we both snickered. The girls just rolled their eyes.

"Hey what are your names?" I asked.

"She's Hana and I'm Younghee"

"Okay. Chaeyoung lets go, Taekwoon sunbae said they've got more things to do" i picked up both our bowls and put them in the sink. Getting my shoes on both me and Chaeyoung left shortly after.

"Hey! Wait for us!" I heard Younghee shouted. We didn't stop but just keep on walking until we reached the campsite.

"Ahh Goodmorning Minji, Chaeyoung. Girls" Taekwoon sunbae greeted us. We greeted him back.

"Oooh look! It's that cute boy I was with yesterday!" I heard Younghee squealiing with Hana. I looked in the direction they were looking and saw it was Ukwon and the rest of them.

"Hey there cutie!" Younghee yelled to Ukwon who looked at her like 'what-the-hell?' look. I quietly growled at her.

"Listen up! Today you get to free roam around but don't go to far out. Have fun and i suggest go with someone or in groups" Taekwoon sunbae spoke loudly. I gestured for Chaeyoung to follow me as we walked over to Jihoon, Ukwon and the rest of the boys.

"Guys! This is Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung these are the guys!" I intoduced her to them.

"Hello!" Cheerfully she said.

"Thats Jihoon, Thats Ukwon, Zico, Jaehyo, Kyung, Minhyuk, and thats Taeil" I pointed to each one as i said their names. Chaeyoung waved at them and they nodded.

"Lets go explore!" Jihoon said quite cheerfully actually.

"Alright lets go! On the trails we blaze!" I said and we all laughed.

--3rd persons POV--

As Minji, Chaeyoung and the boys left to go explore the area, Younghee and Hana decided to follow them.

"Hana, who do you want? I'm aiming to get the cute guy i said hi to this morning. So chose" younghee said to Hana. Hana thought for a minute before answering.

"The tall one with red hair" She was meaning Jihoon. The two girls followed them into a cave. Both of them had their phone flash lights and pulled them out. Up ahead they could see the two girls and seven boys. Putting their phones away they crept up behind them and grabbed Jihoon and Ukwon dragging them the way they just came.

"What the-" Ukwon started speaking but the flashlight to his face stopped him.

"Hi. Care to come with me through the cave? Thanks! Lets go! Bye Hana!" Younghee dragged Ukwon away deeper in the cave.

"Hi. I'm Hana. You are?" Hana asked the red haired boy.

"Jihoon. Why did you's just do that?" Jihoon asked her, Hana just shrugged. grabbing his arm she said.

"Lets go" and they walked another direction in the cave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why did you kidnap me and my friend from our group?" Ukwon asked Younghee.

"Well i just wanted some quality time with you handsome" Younghee was just starriing at him in the dark with a smile planted on her face.

"I have a girlfriend you know?" Ukwon said but Younghee shrugged.

"I don't care. Ill make you mine some how" she said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey what happened to Jihoon and Ukwon?" Minji asked they guys.

"What? Are they not here? Hmm thats weird" Minhyuk said.

"Where did they go..." Minji said under her breath extremely quietly. Finally they reached the end of the cave and admired their surroundings. They waited for a few minutes and even tried to text both Jihoon and Ukwon but neither answered.

"I'm going to find them" Minji said. Getting up, Minji walked to the entrance of the cave.

"Be careful Minji and don't get lost! Jihoon will kill me if you get lost in there!" Zico shouted as she walked into the cave.

"More like They'll both kill you if i get lost..." Minji muttered. Walking for what felt like ten minutes she head foot steps.

"Who's there!!" Minji shouted into the cave.

"Minji? Is that you?" It sounded like Jihoon's voice.

"Jihoon?" Two people walked up to minji with a phone flashlight, but the other wasn't Ukwon but Hana.

"Hana? Why are you with Jihoon?" Minji curiously asked her.

"I was walking along in the cave when i almost got lost and this handsome buy here helped me find he way out" Hana lied to Minji.

"That's not-" Hana elbowed Jihoon in the ribs to shut him up before he told the truth of what happened.

"Come on babe, lets go. The exit is over there i think" Without letting Jihoon speak she hurried him away from Minji. Minji shrugged and continued to find Ukwon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Younghee stopped walking, which also made Ukwon stop walking. She made him back up til he was leaning against the cave wall, walking closer and closer to him she smiled.

"You sure are damn hot. I will make you mine" She pressed her lips to his, but Ukwon didn't kiss back. He tried to shove her back but she was strong. At the same time of this Minji had seen what had happened. She stood a few meters away watching this happen.Tears started flowing down Minji's face rappidly, before anything else could happen Minji ran back the way she came, out of the cave.

Younghee removed her lips from Uwkon's smiling.

"What the hell??!! Didn't you hear the part where i said i have a girlfriend?!" Ukwon raised his voice at Younghee.

"And i said i will steal you from her" Smirking she started walking towards the exit of the cave.

TO BE CONTINUED >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do ya'll think of this? Weird? Probably lol I can't write for shit.

Vote and comment plz

And check out my other Fanfics too!

-KH