Part 14 - New Years Party

(Double update~)
Minji's POV

What the fuck just happened?

He hung up on me. He said he didn't want to see my face? Am I loosing my bestfriend to my bullies?

I slid down the wall and lent up against it lightly crying. I didn't have an appetite to eat anymore so I put my sandwich in my bag. I just sat there completely zoning out not noticing someone sat beside me and wiped a tear that slid down my cheek.

After that person wiped my tear I looked at them. It was Taeil.

"Are you okay Minji?" Taeil asked.

"I'm fine" I said in a quiet voice.

"Are you sure? You don't seem fine to me. Come on you can tell me, right?"

Can I though? Your my bestfriends band mate.

"I don't think I can, your Jihoon's band mate it wouldn't be fair" I told Taeil. He just nodded.

"Well I'm sure if Jihoon is giving you a hard time or something that you'll straighten it out" Taeil said with a smile. I smiled a little back.

"What are you doing up here anyway Taeil?"

"Come for fresh air then I saw you here"

"Okay..."

"Are you going to the party tonight?"

"Oh.. I don't think so.."

"Why?"

"Don't feel like I belong there, don't think I'll have fun either to be honest" I said with a small chuckle.

"You should" he turned his head to look at me.

"You should come"

--after school--

"Aunt Eunhee!"

"Yes dear?"

"Can you come to my room please?" I asked my Aunt.

"Sure honey!"

I laid out all my skirts, dresses, and the nicest shirts I owned on my bed.

"Can you help me pick out something to wear for the school New Year Party?"

"Sure dear"

She picked up a blue cocktail dress, it was short and tight around the body. But don't think it's quite for this situation.

"Mmm no"

Then she picked up a ankle length pink dress with flowers on it. Definitely no.

"No, to long and weird" I cringed my face.

Next she picked up a cream sweater, white t-shirt and light blue ripped skinny jeans.

"Yes!" We picked this one and my brown 2 in heal boots to go with it.

"Done my daring! Wow you look so beautiful dear!"