Chapter 28 - Home And The Truth

-Ukwon's POV-

This girl was irritating the shit out of me. I wanted to get away from her, but she won't listen when I say I have a girlfriend. I sighed. I looked around and tried to see where Minji was seated. I found her sitting at the front seat, but leaning of someone. That someone was Kyung. He better not try and pull something-

"Oppa! Did you even hear what I was saying?!" I blinked a few times, trying to think what the he'll just happened. I turned to my head to the right.

"What?" Was all i said. I was confused of why she was still trying to talk to me.

"Oppa, I said I like you. Will you go out with me? I'm much better than anyone else, I have money and fashion sense" Younghee battered her eyelashes at me. I chuckled.

"What-why are you laughing?" She looked so confused.

"Because, you actually think I'd dump my girlfriend for you? No way" I continued laughing. Younghee, angry, she turned the other way, arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed.

*

-Minji's POV-

"Minji"

"Minji, ireona"

I could feel someone poking me. I groaned and shifted in my seat.

"Yah wake up Minji" I felt a flick to the forehead.

"Ouch!" I sat up immediately and rubbed where I was flicked.

"Why'd you wake me..." I looked at Kyung.

"Well do you want to live on the bus or in your own home?" I looked outside the bus and saw the school.

"Oh.. let's go then" we got off the bus and I found my luggage.

"Want me to walk you home?" Kyung looked at me as he asked.

"Nah, I'll just walk home by myself. Bye Kyung"

"Bye Minji" I left the school grounds, walking to Aunt Eunhee's house, my home.

*

"Minji! Wait up!" I turned around and saw Ukwon running, panting.

"Oh? Why did you come?" I asked Ukwon as he caught up to me.

"I*deep breath* wanted to *deep breath* to talk to you" he was trying to catch his breath. I gave him a sec to catch his breath.

"All good now?" He nodded.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Us. Can we please tell the others now, this girl... Younghee or whatever, she won't leave me alone. If we tell the others, maybe she'll back off. What do ya say?" We stared into each other's eyes. He looked at me with sincere pleading eyes.

"Okay, let's do it"

"Thank you. Now let's get you home" Ukwon smiled as he grabbed my hand and his other hand grabbed my luggage handle. Together we walked to my house.

*

"Aunt Eunhee! Jungtae! I'm home!" I could here shouts of joy and quick steps. They must have really missed me.