Part 13 - New Years Day

Ukwon's POV

Ugh how could I have thought she was cute when she was pissed yesterday. What the fuck has gotten I to you Ukwon?! I kept reminiscing in my head to my self. Today was New Year's Day and the school is hosting a party tonight in the gym and even letting us have light alcohol there.

I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen to find some cereal to each before heading to school. We all got up earlier because we wanted to meet first thing in the morning to discuss something. What that something is I don't know, Zico called for it so we doing it.

I finished my cereal and put it in the sink and walked to the front door to put on my shoes. I opened the front door walked out and closed it behind me heading to school.

--at the school--

"Hey guys!" I shouted and waved over the the group as I jogged over to them.

"Hey Ukwon! Glad you could make it!" Zico half-shouted back.

"So what did you want to discuss?" Taeil asked him.

"You know the New Years party tonight, let's go to it" Zico said. Which wasn't a bad idea either.

"I'm in" I said.

"Me too" Jaehyo said.

"I'm in to then" B-bomb said.

"Count me in then" Kyung said.

"Yep sure" P.O said.

"Well why not seems as you're all going anyway" Taeil said with not much enthusiasm.

"It's settled then, oh and I'm going to ask the principal if we can play our song too" Zico said.

"Yeah that would be cool, first performance infront of the school" Jaehyo said.

"Yeah that actually wouldn't be a bad idea, good thinking Zico" I said with a smile while praising him.

Minji's POV

I walked into the canteen to get myself a sandwich for lunch as I was staving to death and all I could here was chatter about the party tonight for New Year's Day. I want to go but I don't think it'd be a good idea.

I walked up to the counter and picked out the sandwich I wanted; which it was a ham and egg salad sandwich.

"That comes to $4.50" The lady behind the counter said. And I handed over the $4.50 to her and said "thank you" and I made my way to the rooftop once again.

As I opened the rooftop door my phone started ringing. I didn't even look at the caller  ID i just press answer.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered with.

"Minji? It's me, Jihoon"

"Oh hello Jihoon. What do you want?"

"Are you coming to the party tonight?"

I don't know should I?

"Um I'm not sure... why?"

"We're gonna preform"

"And?"

"And? What do you mean and? You should come support me and see what a great job we've done"

"Why should I?"

"Because your my bestfriend, and bestfriends should support each other"

"Yeah right , I'm definitely your best friend" I said with a whole lot of sarcasm behind those words.

"Was that sarcasm? Minji what has gotten into you? You've never been like this before?"

"Have a think idiot, what do you think is wrong with me then? Hmm?"

"*scoff* seriously Minji? Wow you know what, it was a bad idea to even ask if you were coming because I don't think I could stand your face"

Tch such a rude ,arrogant boy now.

"Fine whatever be that way then. Bye" he hung up.

What the fuck just happened?

-------------------------------------------------------

Happy New Year Everyone!!! Wooo good start to 2017.
Have a wonderful 2017 peeps.
Comment if you'd like something to happen in this book and I might add the idea into the book, and vote please ~

-KH