Reunited and It Feels So Good

The concert was amazing! Rayne and I danced our asses off and I wasn't expecting for Prince to recognize me, but I guess it hit him who I was after I called him by his childhood nickname. As Rayne and I were making our way towards the exit, I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around, I was face to face with the one person that I haven't seen in years.

"Hey Cass long time no see." Prince said giving me a hug.

"Yeah I know. I just moved back not too long ago from California. Would of kept in contact with you but I didn't know how to reach you. You were amazing tonight by the way." I said hugging him back.

"Thanks. You look really good Cass." Prince said looking at me up and down.

"Thank you so do you. Here's my number. Let's keep in touch." I said writing down my number on a scrap of paper.

"Sounds good. I'll call you sometime tomorrow. Nice seeing you. Nice seeing you too Rayne" Prince said hugging us.

"Nice seeing you too. Bye Prince." I said smiling at him.

"Later Prince!" Rayne said giving him a small wave.

As Rayne and I were in the car heading home, I couldn't stop thinking about him. He really did look good tonight. I would have never admit it to anyone, but I always had feelings for him. He was funny, caring, smart, talented and incredibly sexy. There were times that we flirted with each other but we never did anything sexual. If we did go that far, I wouldn't mind at all. A few minutes later, we finally reached our apartment. Once we stepped inside, I kicked off my booties and headed to the kitchen to get a drink.

"Girl my feet are killing me. But that was the best show I have ever been to." Rayne said taking off her heels and crashing on the couch.

"Yeah. Prince was so good. Plus he looked really handsome." I said pouring myself a glass of juice.

"Ooh someone has a crush on Prince!" Rayne teased.

"Shut up no I don't!" I said glaring at her.

"YES YOU DO! You would totally fuck him if you had the opportunity." She said making lewd actions with her hands.

"Shut up. I'm taking a shower and going to bed. Night." I said throwing one of the couch pillows at her.

"Sweet dirty dreams." Rayne said wiggling her eyebrows.

I went to my bathroom and turned on my shower and while I waited for the water to warm up, I grabbed a pair of black dance shorts and a purple tank top and my favorite pair of underwear and headed back to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and just let the water wash off all of the sweat and help me relax. I couldn't help but think about Prince while I was in there and Rayne's words. Would I fuck him if I had the chance to? Would things change between us after the fact? I decided not to swarm myself with questions and quickly finished my shower. I got dressed and washed my face and made my way towards my bed. As I got settled into bed, my phone rang. When I looked at the clock, I saw that it was past midnight and I was wondering who was calling me at this hour.

"Hello?" I answered and giving out a small yawn.

"Hey Cass it's me." Prince said.

"Hey Prince thought you would be sleeping at this hour." I said getting comfortable.

"Can't sleep so I decided to call you. Did you have fun tonight?" Prince asked.

"Yeah I had a ball. Haven't had that much fun in a long time." I said smiling.

"I could tell by the way you were dancing. Can still move those hips well I see." Prince said with a hint of flirtation in his voice.

"Well I never lost that ability. Anyway, when can I see you again?" I asked.

"How about tomorrow? I don't have anything to do so we can hang out." Prince suggested.

"Yeah I would love to. I don't have to work til 7 so we can hang out then." I said.

"Sounds good. Just give me your address and I will see you say around 2?" Prince asked.

"Perfect." I agreed before giving him my address. We said goodnight to each other and hung up.

Tomorrow is going to be amazing. I can't wait to see Prince and hang out with him and just catch up. I went to bed with a giant smile on my face and quickly fell asleep.

The next day Rayne had to go to work early so I had the place to myself. I got up, turned on the radio and started dancing along to I Wanna Be Your Lover as I was making myself some breakfast. I looked at the clock to see that it was already 10:30 in the morning. I had a few hours til Prince got here so after I ate, I relaxed and watched some TV before I hopped in the shower and quickly got dressed. I decided on a pair of blue ripped pants and a white shirt. I put my hair up in a bun and decided to not put on makeup. When I was done getting ready, I slipped on a pair of blue sneakers and sat on the couch and waited for Prince to arrive. I could feel the butterflies forming in my stomach. I didn't know why I was getting nervous all of a sudden. I'm just seeing an old friend. A few minutes later there was a knock on my door. I opened the door and there was Prince looking really handsome.

 I opened the door and there was Prince looking really handsome

"Hey Prince you look great." I said giving him a quick hug then stepping aside to let him in.

"Thank you look gorgeous." He said looking me over.

"Oh I don't think so. I don't have any makeup on and my hair is a mess." I said looking down at the floor.

"Cass don't say that. You are beautiful in my eyes with or without makeup." He said lifting up my chin so I could look at him in the eyes.

God this man is going to be the death of me.