Dreaming About You

I woke up around noon the next day and my dance class didn't start until 2pm so I had a bit of time to relax before I had to get ready for class. I have been dancing for as long as I could remember. I think my mom said that I came out of the womb dancing. As I got older, my parents put me in dance classes and my teachers would tell them that I was gifted and they could see me make a career as a dancer. Prince and Rayne were my biggest support systems and they had always been by my side. Even when my dad had passed away in an auto accident 2 years after my little sister Lacey was born.

As I was finishing up getting ready for class, the phone rang. I finished putting my hair up in a bun and went to answer the phone. I kind of hoped it was my mom. I was starting to miss her.

"Hello?" I said answering.

"Hi Cassia its mom. I know you have class soon but I just wanted to call and say hi." My mom said.

"Hi mom! I miss you and Lacey so much. Work and my classes have been going good and Rayne is driving me insane as usual but you will never believe who I'm talking to again." I said smiling a bit.

"Who?" My mom asked.

"Prince. Rayne and I went to his concert a few nights ago and afterwards he found us and we have reconnected. We have been hanging out too." I replied.

"That's lovely. Well I have to go pick up Lacey from school. Tell Rayne and Prince I said hello." My mom said.

"I will. Give Lacey a hug for me. Bye mom." I said before hanging up. I put on my shoes and grabbed my dance bag and headed off to class.

Class went by pretty fast. For me dance was an escape. Whenever I wanted to get away from it all, I would put on music and just dance away and forget everything. I was glad that summer was slowly winding down. I was always a fan of fall weather. Only thing is that I had no one to cuddle with. When I got home, I decided to take a bath to unwind. I grabbed a bottle of wine and a glass and made my way to the bathroom. I also lit a few candles and played some music to calm me down.

As the opening notes of Do Me Baby started, I felt my mind started to wonder to Prince and I wondered what it was like to be touched by him. As I finished off my third glass of wine, it came to the part of the song that I would avoid like the plague. It was the part of the song where Prince would start moaning and just talk in a low and sexy voice. I don't know if it was the wine or if it was just the fact that he was just moaning, but I was super turned on. The next thing I know, I had opened my legs and my right hand slowly went right in between them and they found my sweet spot. I closed my eyes and pretended it was Prince touching me. I slipped my middle finger inside my pussy and pretended it was Prince fingering me. I found my g spot and went faster. As I felt my climax coming, it came to the part where Prince was "cumming."

"OH FUCK..PRINCE YES!" I screamed as I rode my orgasm out.

When the song ended, I quickly washed myself and rinsed off and hopped out of the tub. As I wrapped a towel around myself, there was a knock at the door. I was about to have Rayne get it, I forgot that she was spending the weekend at her boyfriend's. When I went to open the door, I was shocked to see who it was.

"Hey Cass can we talk?" Prince said looking up at me.

Sorry this is a bit short but you will be getting another chapter after this one. Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment! XOXO, Kristan