Just Like Old Times

Prince and I spent most of the day talking and catching up. I told him about life in California and my journey as a dancer which is taking classes right now to build up my skills and my bartending job. I do like being able to dress how I want and I do have some interesting customers stories.

"So as I'm fixing this guy's drink, I feel a pair of eyes on me so I turn around and this guy is glaring at me as if I'm a piece of meat. I quickly finished his drink and as I gave it to him, he said something like "It's my duty to please that booty" or some shit like that. I gave him a death glare and just went on with my business." I said telling Prince a story and rolling my eyes.

"Wow what an asshole. I mean he's not lying though. You do have a cute ass." Prince said smirking.

"Shut up Prince." I said hitting his arm.

"You know it's true. Anyway how's the love life? Do you have a man?" he asked.

"It's nonexistent and no I don't have a man. I'm single as a dollar bill. Do you have someone?" I asked him.

"Yeah but we're having issues sadly." He replied.

"Sorry to hear that. If you ever want to talk about it I'm here." I said giving him a small smile.

"Thanks. Well I have a few things to do and I know you have to get ready for work but let's see each other again soon." Prince said getting up and heading towards the door.

"Yeah sure just let me know when." I said opening the door for him.

"Ok I will. Later Cass." Prince said giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Skipper." I said blushing a bit. He smirked at me then walked away.

After I closed the door, I put my hand on my cheek where he kissed me. I couldn't believe he did that and he knew the effect that he had on me because of that smartass smirk he gave me before he left. That little shit.

After he left I decided to take a quick nap before getting ready for work. My boss always wanted us to dress sexy not slutty. "You're bartenders not hookers." He would always say. I put on Michael Jackson's Off The Wall record and hopped in the shower. After my shower I put on a black studded bustier with a pair of black leather pants with my black leather jacket. I wore dark brown eyeshadow and a vampy purple lipstick and I was going to wear my studded black boots. I gave myself a quick look over in the mirror before grabbing my purse and leaving my bedroom.

"Ok Rayne I'm off to work. I get off at midnight but you know how Devon is. He might make me stay til 1." I said giving her a hug.

"Ok I love you and stay safe." She said hugging me back.

A few minutes later I arrived at work. I work at a club called Seduction. Yes I know it sounds like a strip club but it's not. I have been working here for a while and it already feels like home. My boss was cool and I got to work with awesome people. The club was so packed and the music was blaring. I was dancing as I worked as Let It Whip blared though the speakers. As I was dancing around and helping customers, I looked up and there he was. Prince was looking so handsome and he was dancing with a girl who was stunning. Work went by super-fast and of course I had to stay until 1 to help close down. As I was cleaning up, I felt a pair of eyes on me. I was too busy in my own little world so I just ignored whoever was staring at me and kept on working. I felt a hand tap me on the shoulder. As I turned around ready to punch whoever scared me, there was Prince. Laughing at me like the asshole he was.

"What the fuck Prince! You scared the shit out of me!" I said putting my hand over my chest trying to calm myself down.

"Sorry but you should of seen the look on your face. It was priceless!" Prince laughed.

"Shut up. Now if you will excuse me, I have to finish cleaning up so I can go home." I said putting the last glass away.

As I was doing the last couple of things, Prince and I talked about random things. I learned that the girl that he was with was his girlfriend and I told him how I started working here. He also told me about plans for his next album and how there might be a movie in the works. I told him how I have been following his career and that I have all of his albums. I was always a big supporter of his career and I would go to his shows whenever I could. I told him that the rest of my family was still in California and Rayne and I was planning to go see them for Christmas.

"Wish you can come with us. My mom and Lacey have been asking about you." I said grabbing my purse and jacket.

"Well I might be able to. I have to check my schedule but I will let you know." Prince said.

As we exited the club he walked me to my car. He may be a pain in my side from time to time, but he was still a gentleman. That's what I like about him the most. We talked for a few minutes more before we decided to go our separate ways.

"Well see you soon Cass. You look gorgeous tonight by the way." Prince said smiling.

"Thanks handsome. I'll see you later." I said winking at him and starting the engine.

The drive home was pretty quick and all I could think about was Prince. I was liking the attention he was giving me but at the same time, he has a girlfriend. Plus I thought he would never feel the same way about me. If anything, we would probably only hook up or just be friends with benefits. When I got home, I took off my boots and found Rayne asleep on the couch. I had to wake her up so she can go in her room so she could lay down in her own bed. If I didn't, she would get pissed and blame me. Fucking weirdo.

"Hey Cassia how was work?" Rayne asked yawning.

"Work was great. Prince was there with his chick tonight so got to see him for a bit. He walked me to my car too." I replied.

"I bet she was gorgeous. Anyway you're tired and so am I. Night chica." Rayne said heading to her room.

"She was stunning. Nighty night." I said heading to the bathroom.

I showered and washed my face and slipped into my pajamas. After that I crawled into bed and quickly drifted off to sleep. This was a super long day and while I was thankful that I didn't have to work tomorrow, I still had a dance class to go to.

I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far! Please vote and leave a comment on this and the last two chapters if you are and follow me as well. Thanks guys! XOXO, Kristan