The Love We Make

Prince opened the door to the spare bathroom and led me inside. I sat on the edge of the bathtub as Prince locked the door so we wouldn't be disturbed.

"Cass I..." He started.

"Look Prince before you say something. I'm sorry for acting the way that I did. That was totally uncalled for and I apologize for not telling you that I was leaving for Paris." I said.

"Cassia you should have told me. Relationships are about communicating with each other and being honest. I'm sorry for yelling at you then walking out on you." He apologized.

I looked at him for a second and I felt myself tearing up. I didn't stop them at all. I just let them flow.

"Prince I miss you. I wish we didn't break up." I sobbed.

"Well we can pretend that we never broke up." He suggested.

"Yeah that's fine by me." I sniffled.

"You don't sound like you are too happy about us being together again."

"I am Prince but I don't deserve you or your love."

Prince knelt in front of me and lifted up my chin so I can look at him in the eyes.

"Do you love me Cass?" He asked.

"I do love you. I love you so much Skipper."

"Then you do deserve me and my love. You will always have my heart."

"And you will always have mine."

We leaned in towards each other and gave each other a peck on the lips. The kiss quickly turned heavy as Prince helped me up and pushed me against the door. He lifted up one of my legs and grinded against me and I could feel his semi hard cock through his pants.

"Come with me." He groaned.

"Well I would if you were inside me right now." I said.

"No I mean come with me. Back to my place."

"Oh well why didn't you say so? Yes I will go home with you." I said kissing the tip of his nose.

We gave each other a quick kiss before he unlocked the door. We headed down the stairs and made our way towards the door. We were halfway out the door when Rayne stopped us.

"And just where do you two think you are going?" she asked.

"I'm going home with Prince. Don't worry he will take me home." I replied.

"Ok go get you some purple pipe!" She giggled.

Prince could not drive fast enough. When we finally reached his house, he quickly turned off his car and exited at lighting speed. I followed behind him as he unlocked the door. He picked me up bridal style and carried me inside closing the door with his foot. For a short guy he was pretty strong. He put me down and locked the door. He turned around and his face was laced with lust.

"Cassia strip. Now." He commanded.

I gave him a look before setting my purse on the coffee table. I slipped off my heels then undid my pants revealing the lacy baby blue thong that I decided to wear that night with the matching bra. As I took off my crop top sweater, I looked up at Prince who was looking at me and licking his lips as if I was a piece of meat.

"Put your heels back on." He ordered.

"But Prince..."

"Just do what I said damn it."

I put my heels back on and he grabbed my hand and led me towards the bedroom. When we got in the bedroom, I laid down on the bed and waited for his next move. He grabbed a blindfold and two pairs of handcuffs from his bedside table and I got a bit nervous.

"Prince what are you going to do with those?" I asked.

I'm going to use these on you. You do trust me right?"

"Yes I trust you."

He slipped the blindfold on me and then put my wrists over my head. I felt him putting the handcuffs on me and heard them click as he put the other ends on both pairs on the bedposts. The bed then dipped a little bit then I could feel Prince climb on top of me. I felt something cool underneath the front of my bra then felt it being cut.

"The fuck? Prince that was my favorite bra!" I whined.

"I will buy you a new one shush." He said kissing my lips.

He kissed my neck and made his way down my body. I felt so vulnerable because I couldn't see what he was doing to me. I felt him hook his fingers and try to take off my underwear so I lifted my lower body up to help him out a bit. I felt my legs being opened and felt a finger slip inside me.

"Prince..." I gasped.

He slowly fingered me and I was starting to get annoyed with the pace he was going. A few seconds later he took his finger out of me and I could hear him unzip his pants which made me wetter. He then got on top of me and rammed himself deep inside me without warning.

"Ungh you're so tight." He groaned.

He started fucking me at a really fast speed and I could feel the handcuffs digging in my skin and I was hoping that it didn't draw blood. As much as I was starting to love this side of Prince and being this vulnerable, I wanted to touch him.

"Prince please." I moaned.

"Please what?" He asked.

"I need to touch you. I need to see you. Please take this stuff off of me." I begged.

He stopped and took off the blindfold off of me. He climbed off of me and retrieved the keys for the handcuffs and took them off of me. He picked me up and walked us to his bedroom wall and pinned me against the wall and lifted up one of my legs entering me in one swift thrust.

"Oh fuck yes!" I gasped.

"You like that Cass?"

"I love it Prince. Fuck I'm gonna cum..."

"Cum for me baby. Oh fuck...whose pussy is this?" Prince asked as his thrusts became sloppy.

"OH FUCK! PRINCE IT'S YOUR PUSSY!" I screamed.

I felt my orgasm take over me and a warm liquid drip down my leg. A few seconds later Prince came and he slipped out of me. I tried to make my way back to the bed but I felt my knees buckle and Prince had to help me catch my balance.

"You ok there? You are kind of walking like Bambi." He chuckled.

"Shut up I'm fine." I grumbled.

I crawled into bed and pulled the covers over me. Prince crawled next to me and we fell asleep in each other's arms. The following day Prince took me home. I was glad that things were back to normal between us and I know Rayne would want to know what happened between us. I didn't even get my whole body in the door before she started asking me questions.

"Cassia I know you and Prince fucked last night. So does that mean everything is cool between you two?" she asked.

"Yes everything is fine. Wait how did you know that he and I had sex?" I asked.

"Well for starters you have sex hair. Second, you aren't wearing a bra. What happened to it?"

"You don't wanna know. Now if you will excuse me, I need a shower and a nap." I said dragging myself towards my bathroom.

SURPRISE! You guys get a bonus chapter from me this week! I was going to wait til next week to post this but I just couldn't leave y'all hanging. I will get back to the regular schedule next week but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! XOXO, Kristan