Until The End of Time

It was the night before the wedding and all of our family and close friends were gathered for rehearsal/dinner. Things were finally falling into place and both Prince and I were happy about that. Since my dad passed away, I asked my uncle Brian if he would walk me down the aisle and he accepted.

"Lacey do you remember where you are standing?" I asked my now seven year old sister.

"I stand between Anai and Auntie Rayne." She replied.

"Good girl." I smiled.

The rest of rehearsal went off without a hitch and it was time to head off to dinner. I looked around and everyone had smiles on their faces and just enjoying themselves.

"May I have everyone's attention please?" My mom asked clinking her glass.

The room fell silent and all eyes were on my mom as she started to speak.

"I'm Cassia's mom Anastasia and I just wanted to say how proud I am of my daughter. She has accomplished so much in her 26 years in life and tomorrow she is marrying the love of her life. I'm going to give you guys the same advice that my mom gave your dad and I on our wedding day. You have to support each other no matter what. You guys are a team and have to work together. I am gaining an amazing son and I am so excited. Take good care of my daughter Prince and I love you two for the bottom of my heart." My mom teared up.

I got up and gave my mom a hug and Prince followed suit. My mom was never a public speaker so to hear her speak in front of all these people was a bit shocking. After dinner, it was time for Prince and me to go our separate ways until it was time for us to get married. He was going back to our house while I was staying with the girls at Demi's since it was the closest to the venue.

"I can't wait to call you my wife tomorrow." Prince smiled.

"I can't wait to call you my husband." I grinned.

"C'mon Cass it's time to go!" Rayne yelled.

"COMING! Prince don't forget your vows and please don't forget the rings. Oh and please be at the venue at 2:30." I reminded him.

"Cass I won't forget them trust me. Now go get your beauty rest so you can look stunning tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you too."

Prince and I shared a passionate kiss then went home in separate cars. Tomorrow was going to be epic.

Back at Demi's house, the girls and I drank wine and went over tomorrow's plans. Everyone was getting up at 8:30 am to get ready then arrive at the venue at 2:30 and the wedding started at 3pm.

"Cass I can't believe you are getting married tomorrow. It feels like just yesterday we were playing with Barbie dolls in the backyard." Rayne sniffled.

"I know. Time flies by so quickly. I can honestly say that I'm glad that each and every one of you are in my bridal party and I love you guys so much." I beamed.

We all gave each other a group hug and went to bed. After tomorrow, I will be Mrs. Nelson. The following morning was a bit hectic. The scent of hairspray and body spray was in the air as everyone was getting dressed. I sat in the chair as Rayne did my makeup and Demi did my hair.

"Janet can you pull my dress out of the bag please so I can put it on when my hair and makeup is done?" I asked.

"Sure thing." Janet replied.

After my hair and makeup were done, I took off my robe so the girls can help me in my dress.