All I Want For My Birthday Is..

~Two weeks later~

It's been awhile since Prince left for tour and I miss him terribly. I was turning 23 tomorrow and as much as I didn't want to celebrate it, Rayne insisted on throwing me a birthday party. Today she dragged me out to buy the supplies for my party tomorrow. Rayne throws amazing parties so I trusted her to make sure that my party was nothing short of amazing and nothing goes wrong.

"So who's all coming to the party?" I asked.

"Everybody from our old group of friends, Micah and some of your coworkers." She replied.

"And by everybody from our old group of friends you do mean everyone right?"

"Yep. I even invited Jerome, Morris and Andre."

"Oh awesome."

After picking up the party supplies and booze, we stopped by the mall so I could pick up the finishing touches of my outfit. Once we headed home, we put the stuff away and I took a nap and headed off to work.

The following day it was my birthday. I got a call from my mom, Lacey and my grandma. I was hoping that Prince would call me but he hasn't yet and it bothered me. I spent the rest of the day decorating the house for the party while Rayne went to pick up the food and cake. After all that was done, I showered and did my makeup and hair and got dressed.

I quickly slipped on my shoes and headed towards the living room as guests started toarrive

"There's the birthday girl! Happy birthday Cassia!" Andre said.

"ANDRE! Good to see you man!" I said hugging him.

A short time later Morris and Jerome arrived. I hugged the both of them and added their presents to the other ones that were in the corner. By the time Janet, Micah, Noelle, Michelle, Christian, Lyrica, Janet and Luna arrived, the party was in full swing. The music was bumping and the drinks were flowing.

I was having a good time but I really wanted Prince to be there. He would have made this birthday celebration so much better. An hour later it was time to sing happy birthday. I looked over at Rayne and it looked like she had something up her sleeve.

"Cassia before I light these candles, I have a surprise for you. I know it's not much but I think you are going to love it!" Rayne said excitedly.

"Ooh what is it?" I asked.

"You will find out now close your eyes."

I did as Rayne instructed and she guided me into the living room. I was not allowed to open my eyes until she told me to do so. I heard the front door open then close and I hope that she didn't get me a stripper.

"Ok Cass you can open your eyes!" Rayne said.

When I opened my eyes I was in complete shock. Seeing the love of my life standing before me was the last thing I was expecting. With tears in my eyes I ran over to him and hugged him for what felt like forever.

"PRINCE! BABE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I asked.

"I postponed tonight's show until tomorrow so I could come spend your birthday with you. Happy birthday mama." Prince replied.

I hugged Rayne thanking her for making this happen and letting her know how much it meant to me. When it was time for me to make a wish, I didn't know what I wanted. I had everything I could ask for but I closed my eyes and made a wish. After cake it was time for presents. When it was time to open Rayne's, I got nervous. She and I would always get each other shocking gifts to embarrass each other. I opened the first small box and saw a couple packs of AA batteries. I looked at Rayne with a raised eyebrow and she just smiled at me. I opened the next box and my suspicions were correct. She got me a purple vibrator that had rhinestones on the end.

I blushed as I had the device in my hand as everyone laughed. I looked over to Prince and saw that he had a smirk on his face. I knew that he would want to use it the next time we were intimate. I loved the rest of my presents and it was hands down the best birthday party I ever had. The party ended around 1am and it went off without a hitch. Rayne and I were too tired and tipsy to clean up so we decided to clean in the morning. I hugged Rayne goodnight and headed off to bed. Prince followed me to my room and closed the door behind us. I quickly undressed and climbed into bed and Prince did the same.

"Sweet dreams princess." He whispered in my ear.

The next morning after having breakfast, Prince left to go back on tour. He had a show in New York and he had to get back in time for rehearsal. After he left, Rayne and I cleaned up the apartment. We did have hangovers but it had to be done. Our apartment looked like a warzone with cups and plates scattered everywhere. It took us about 30-45 minutes to clean up but it was finally done. I was glad that I had the night off because I was not in the mood to go into work. I just wanted to chill out and relax for the rest of the day.

Wouldn't You Love To Love Me? A Prince Rogers Nelson Fan FictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara