Do Me Baby

"Hey Cass can we talk?" Prince asked looking up at me.

"Oh um sure come on in." I said stepping to the side letting him in.

"Thanks. I hope I didn't come at a bad time." He said sitting down on the couch.

"Oh no I just got out of the tub. Make yourself at home. I'm going to go put on something so I'm just not standing here in a towel." I said making my way towards my bedroom.

"Hey you make it look good. Would love to see what's underneath it." Prince said with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Ha in your dreams Mr. Nasty!" I yelled before closing my bedroom door.

I couldn't believe it. The man that I just masturbated to was in my house and he saw me in a towel. I shouldn't be mortified because at my going away party, Rayne snuck up behind me while we were in the pool and undid my bikini top and threw it across my yard. Everyone saw my boobs including Prince. I was so embarrassed and vowed to get my revenge. I changed into long pajama pants and a gray shirt and met Prince back in the living room.

"So what's going on?" I asked shifting my body to face him.

"Long story short my girlfriend and I broke up. Turns out she was just using me for money and fame." Prince said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Aw man I'm so sorry. She's an idiot for using you. Any girl would be lucky to have you. You're funny, kind, smart and you know how to make a girl smile." I said putting my hand on his knee.

"Thanks Cass you always know what to say. Hey where's Rayne?" Prince asked.

"Oh she's spending the weekend at her boyfriend's. She won't be back till Monday so I am all alone." I replied.

"Oh cool. Hey I heard noises when I was about to knock on your door. It sounded like moaning. What were you doing in the tub?" he asked.

I looked down at the ground and took a deep breath. It was at this time that I was going to tell him the truth.

"Well Do Me Baby came on as I was in the tub and I had a few glasses of wine and the ending just turned me on so I just started to touch myself. I know it might be weird and I don't want to ruin our friendship but I have feelings for you. Ever since we were teenagers I wanted you but I was too shy to say so. "I confessed.

Prince didn't say anything after that. He just looked at me for a moment and I could feel myself on the verge of tears. As I got up to grab a drink of water, Prince grabbed my arm. As I turned around to face him, he grabbed my face and kissed me. As our tongues battled for dominance, I felt him push me against the wall. This is the moment that I have been waiting for. I felt his hands go up my shirt and he started to play with my nipples and honestly it felt amazing. As I let out a moan, Prince gave me a hickey on my neck. When I looked in his eyes, the gorgeous ones that I loved turned dark and full of lust. I grabbed his hand and led him to my room.

When I closed the door, we quickly ripped off each other's clothes. I looked down at his massive member and I was a bit surprised. And a bit turned on.

"See anything you like mama?" He asked smirking.

I didn't answer him. I just got down on my knees and took him in my mouth. I licked from the tip all the way down to the shaft then I began to deepthroat him. By the way he was moaning, I could tell he was enjoying what I was doing. I could tell that he was close by the way he grabbed my hair. He made me stop and pulled me up.

"Get on the bed and lie on your back." He demanded.

I laid down on the bed and watched as he crawled on the bed and opened my legs. He smirked before I felt him using his tongue on me. I felt him sucking on my clit and he used his magical guitarist fingers as he slipped one inside me. He quickly found my g spot and started fingering me harder and faster. I could feel an orgasm coming and my legs started to shake and I could feel my juices coming out.

"OH MY GOD PRINCE I'M GONNA CUM!"I moaned.

Prince got up and just looked at me as he kept fingering me. As I let my orgasm over take me, I felt myself squirting. I didn't know I was able to do that. When I came to, I saw Prince get on top of me.

"Are you ready Cass?" Prince asked.

"Yes. Just promise me that it won't ruin our friendship or you won't regret this." I replied wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I promise." Prince said slamming into me.