Treat Me Like A Lady, F**ck Me Like A Whore

"CASSIA GET YOUR ASS UP!" Rayne yelled shaking me awake.

"Ugh Rayne I worked last night and I'm fucking tired. What do you want?" I asked.

"I just wanted to talk about my weekend and wanted to know how yours went. I have coffee!" She replied.

I dragged myself out of bed and followed Rayne into the kitchen and she grabbed the coffee and chocolate chip muffin that she got me and we made our way to the couch to gossip. She told me about her weekend with her boyfriend Micah and how they celebrated their anniversary. I really liked Micah and thought he was good for Rayne. If he ever broke her heart, I would break his face.

"So how was your weekend?" Rayne asked.

"Well Prince came over and he told me that he and his girlfriend broke up. She was using him." I replied.

"Aw that sucks. Is he ok?" She asked.

"He's fine but there's more to the story." I replied taking a bite of my muffin.

"Oh? Well fill me in." Rayne said listening closely.

I took a deep breath before telling her what transpired between Prince and me.

"Long story short Prince and I slept together and last night we had phone sex." I confessed.

"YOU AND PRINCE DID WHAT?! Girl how was he?" She exclaimed.

"Yes we finally slept together and honestly, it was the best sex of my life. He really knows how to pleasure a girl. I giggled.

"Cass he got you sprung! So now what?" She asked.

"Tonight I'm going out to dinner with him so I need your help. I need to look sexy not desperate. He's picking me up at 7." I said sitting up.

"Well its 3pm now so that means we have just enough time to get your outfit together and do your hair and makeup. Let's get to work!" Rayne said grabbing our trash to throw out. After getting myself together and both of us deciding nothing in my closet was good enough, we ran to the mall to grab me a new outfit.

 After getting myself together and both of us deciding nothing in my closet was good enough, we ran to the mall to grab me a new outfit

By the time we got home it was time for me to start getting ready. After my shower, Rayne did my hair in loose curls and did my eye makeup naturally and applied red lipstick on my lips. As I was putting on the finishing touches, there was a knock on the door.

"That must be Prince. Can you get the door for me please while I put on my shoes and grab my coat?" I asked as I spritzed some perfume on me.

"Sure thing. You look hot girl." Rayne replied smacking my ass then leaving my room. I heard Rayne and Prince talking as I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my red coat and purse. I gave myself a quick look over and grabbed my purse and headed out.

"Hi Prince. You look handsome." I said giving him a hug.

"Thank you beautiful. So what's underneath that coat?" He asked trying to open my coat.