Club Going Up..On A Friday

Tonight was going to be awesome. I blasted music as Rayne and I got ready to go out with Demi to this new club in town called Sin. Demi was going to be here in a few minutes and we are going to make sure that Rayne was going to have a good time.

"Rayne this is going to be a blast! I can't wait to get out there and dance!" I said curling my hair.

"Are you sure this will help me?" She asked.

"Positive. Now hurry up and get dressed. Demi will be here soon."

I was slipping on my other earring when there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it and there was Demi and she looked gorgeous.

"Hey Demi! Looking like a hot mama!" I said.

"You look good too. I love the hot pink on you." She smiled.

A few moments later Rayne came out wearing a short red dress with matching heels

A few moments later Rayne came out wearing a short red dress with matching heels. She looked pretty stunning.

"Look out Rayne is out to get a man!" Demi laughed.

"If you say so. Let's go." Rayne giggled.

Five minutes later we arrived at Sin. It was packed but not too packed but I knew that we were going to have a good time. Demi, Rayne and I were sitting at the bar having some drinks and swaying our hips to the music. A few songs later, Little Red Corvette started playing and Demi and Rayne dragged me to the dancefloor.

"Come on Cass let's go dance to your man's song!" Demi said.

I shook my head and started dancing with them. Even during a girl's night out, Prince is still there. We danced to a few more songs then we went back to the bar for a few more drinks. Demi was the designated driver so Rayne and I were drinking more than we usually do.

A few shots of vodka later, Rayne and I went back to the dancefloor and danced some more. I was swaying my hips to the music when I felt a pair of hands grab my waist. When I turned around, I was met with a tall guy with a handsome face.

"Hi beautiful. Name's Dante. May I have this dance?" He asked.

"Um sure. Just don't try anything." I replied.

I danced with Dante for a few songs. I know I have a man but there's nothing wrong with dancing with another guy right? It could have been the drinks but I felt so free. I leaned into Dante as I felt the beat of the music. I turned around to face him and noticed how gorgeous his eyes were. They were a pretty shade of green and he had a cute smile. He leaned into me and we kissed. He wrapped his hands around my waist and grabbed my ass as our tongues danced with each other. We pulled away from each other and he kissed my hand.

"Thanks for the dance beautiful."

I walked back to the bar and Demi and Rayne both had disappointed looks on their faces.

"Cass we saw what happened. I really hope you tell Prince what you did and not hide it from him." Rayne said.

"Don't worry I got this! Don't be a wet blanket." I slurred.

"Ok time to go home now." Demi said.

We grabbed our stuff and made our exit out of the club. Tonight was fun and I'm glad Rayne had a great time and forgot about Micah, but I knew what I did was wrong. Yeah I didn't fuck Dante but I still made out with him and we felt each other up so I still cheated. I was too drunk to change into my pajamas so I passed out in my dress. The following day, Prince wanted to spend time with me so I invited him over. I did remember what I did last night and it was eating me up inside. I knew that I had to tell him. A few minutes later Prince arrived at the apartment and I knew it was time.

"Hey Cass. You look awful. Drank too much last night?" He joked.

"Shut up Skipper." I said letting him in.

I closed the door behind him and he pushed me against the door and pressed his lips against mine. I felt guilty as he kissed me but it felt so good.

We went towards my bedroom and started to take off each other's clothes. He was leaving hickies and kisses down my neck and was reaching for my bra when I stopped him.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked.

"Prince there's something I need to tell you." I sighed.

"You're not pregnant are you?" Prince asked chuckling.

"No I'm not and this is serious." I replied.

"Well what is it?"

"Last night at the club I had a bit too much to drink. I end up dancing with a guy and we made out and felt each other up." I confessed.

"What? Cass how could you do this to me? To us? We were just working on our relationship and you go and just mess around with another guy?!" He growled.

"Prince I didn't fuck him!" I snapped.

"Well you damn were close enough. I can't even look at you. I'm leaving." Prince said putting on his clothes.

"No please don't go. Look stay with me. We can work this out." I pleaded.

"No. I'm done and this is done. I love you, but I don't trust you anymore. Goodbye Cassia."

I sat on my bed sobbing into my hands as I heard the apartment door open then close. I collapsed on the bed and sobbed. Prince and I were over and it was all my fault. At this point I don't know if I would ever get him back. Our relationship was the most important thing to me and I fucked it all up. I guess I have to get used to being single now. Even though I don't want to.