The Confession

Park Chanyeol ㅡ Who doesn't know him? He is the school's tallest boy yet has the cutest baby face, and he has a lot of girls confess to him. Who wouldn't fall for that cute face if they see it every single day? But he turns all of them down in the nicest way possible, with a wide smile.

He doesn't wanna break those hearts. If he wanted to, he wouldn't have rejected them and would've taken them for the ride instead. If only his heart wasn't already in love with someone else.

Chanyeol wakes up early today. After cuddling with his Rilakkuma doll, he finally decides to take a shower, eat breakfast, and do all the mundane things he does every day. His house is near the school, and he can just walk over. However, he takes the longer road to the bus station for a very special reason.

He is now sitting at the bus stop, waiting. Not for the bus, but for someone. That person is the reason he walked further, the reason he wakes up early, the reason his heart beats crazily.

His hands are sweating nonstop. He can hear his own heart beat like it's going to pop out of his chest any time now. His long legs just can't sit still. Where is she? God I'm so nervous. He combs his hair for the thousandth time, and suddenly, he sees a figure approaching. She's here! Oh god, she's here! She never looks at him, but he doesn't mind, because that means he can stare at her freely.

She is busily tapping on her phone. Chanyeol can smell her perfume ㅡ so nice ㅡ and see her big, sparkling eyes. Her cute small nose. Her long black hair. And his favourite: her heart shaped lips that he wishes to kiss all day.

Suddenly the bus arrives, far too soon for his liking. Why'd you gotta ruin this beautiful moment? She stands up and goes straight into the bus, and Chanyeol hurriedly follows her. Chanyeol wants to sit beside her, but goddammit it's so crowded in here. Instead, he ends up sitting really far from her and just admires her from afar.

§§§§§

It's lunch time, and Chanyeol, as usual, hangs out with Sehun and Baekhyun, his 'gang', in the cafeteria.

"OK, guys, today, we sit here," Chanyeol commands.

"Why the hell should we listen to you? I wanna sit someplace else," Sehun protests. He's a pro at pissing Chanyeol off.

"Do I look like I care? We sit here, and that's final."

"Jerk."

"Dumbass."

"Guys, stop. You're acting like children. Try to be more mature like me," chipped in Baekhyun.

"Mature my ass," Sehun mutters under his breath.

The reason why Chanyeol chose this place is because it's near his crush. They'd killed me if they knew, Chanyeol thought with a chuckle.

Chanyeol just can't take his eyes off the girl: the way she eats is so gentle, so beautiful. Chanyeol sees that she's always alone, but he ignores it, being way too deep in love to give it much thought. Then he sees the girl make a move towards the vending machine, walking right past him.

This is my chance! I'm gonna confess!

"Guys, I got something to do. Gotta go!" Chanyeol makes his move.

"Wait a minute ㅡ You force us to sit here, and you just go? What the hellㅡ" Sehun cuts in.

"Shut up and finish your meal."

"You brat," Sehun spits back.

"You piece of shiㅡ"

"Stop it, Chanyeol! Just go. I'll handle Sehun here." Baekhyun butts into their 'fight'. Chanyeol mentally thanks him.

Chanyeol starts approaching her. She seems to be having some trouble with the vending machine.

"Do you need any help?" Chanyeol starts.

"Huh? Er... Y-yes... Ermm... It's just not coming out!" She replies, still facing the machine. Chanyeol almost faints upon hearing her angelic voice.

"Maybe I can... Erm... Help you with that." He pushes some buttons and slaps the clunky machine. A few moments later, the drink finally topples out.

"Thank you." She looks up at him. Her voice is so tiny and cute!

"Sure." Chanyeol plays it off, but he can't breath. Is this paradise? He loses his words. And his confidence. He keeps staring at her, and she notices that.

Suddenly, she whips around and quickly rushes away, leaving him alone and staring after her. Chanyeol still doesn't have the courage to tell her ㅡ he almost peed his pants just from hearing her voice.

§§§§§

"Yah, wake up! You're gonna be late!" Her mum repeated for the thousandth time.

Her daughter remains obstinately stuck to the bed. "Mom, it's a Saturday. I don't have school..." She whines and scratches her neck. Her voice is groggy, and her eyes are still closed.

"But... I thought you said that you have volleyball practice?"

The girl's eyes burst wide open in shock. Oh no, how could I forget?

She takes a quick shower, slips on whatever outfit was at the top of the mound in her cupboard, and rushes through the door. Practice starts at 8 a.m, and it's already 7.50 a.m., and the bus is really slow. She even forgot to eat breakfast.

§§§§§

Not just breakfast. She also forgot to wear the most important thing: her underwear. And she still hasn't realised it. She is so stupid.

§§§§§

Today at the bus stop, Chanyeol wants to try again. He already missed his chance once, and he is not going to miss it again. He practiced in front of the mirror a million times, and thinking that he has gathered all the courage he needs, he goes straight to the bus stop.

Chanyeol sees her. She is in her PE outfit. He walks straight up to her, and now he's in front of her. The girl takes him in weirdly. She's seen this tall guy often but was never really interested.

"Er... Hi!" Chanyeol greets the girl. His smile is cute and a little scary at the same time, all thanks to his turbulent heart.

"Hi." She stands up and responds hesitantly.

"Well, ahem, I want to tell you something," Chanyeol starts out, taking a deep breath. Again, the girl looks at him weirdly.

"What is it?" The girl inquires, curious. This guy is... Something. It's making her nervous.

"Actually I..." Chanyeol's anxiety due to her stare is killing him. He runs away and looks back for a moment, but his eyes fall down there. Turn away, goddammit! What are you looking at? He shouldn't look there in the first place.

Chanyeol stops. Not because he's nervous, not because he forgot his words, but because he sees something very odd in her pants.

There's a bulge in her pants.

"Whaㅡ What's that?" Chanyeol points to her pants.

She looks down at it, and her expression is priceless. Silence ensues for a moment...

SHE... SHE... HAS A DICK?!!