Kaisoo?

Eight years pass.

Kyungsoo is twenty-five years old now. Kai takes over his mother's restaurant after she falls sick, and now he's the owner and the boss while Kyungsoo is the head chef. They really make it. Now their restaurant is one of the most famous restaurants in Seoul.

They are best friends. They spend almost everyday together. Where there's Kai, there's Kyungsoo, and the same the other way around.

Kyungsoo buys himself a Nissan Micra. Even though it's small, it's comfortable for him as shuttle from work. His life is starting to get better. He's already forgotten all the things that bothered him in the past, and now he's living his days as fully as possible.

And it's all thanks to Kai. He's the one that helps him move on. There are no secrets between them; Kyungsoo tells him everything. There are some moments when the bad memories suddenly come back, and Kai is always by his side, helping him, being the shoulder for him to cry on.

"Ya, Kyungsoo," Kai calls.

"What? I'm busy now," Kyungsoo replies while chopping the vegetables.

"Actually, I wanna take you someplace after work, so are you free?" Kai asks. Actually, he doesn't care what the answer is; he's going to drag Kyungsoo anyway.

"I think so, yeah. What place?" Kyungsoo knows that Kai is going to drag him and that he has no choice. That dude... Jeez.

"Secret." Kai starts to play.

"Ah, man, don't be like that. C'mon, just tell me." Kyungsoo knows his game.

"No, I won't. Now finish your cooking. There's still a lot of orders," Kai instructs.

"Hmm, yeah, okay."

-7 pm-

After the restaurant closes, Kai takes Kyungsoo somewhere by car. Kai always drives fast, and that makes Kyungsoo feel terrified. He shuts his eyes and grips the seat. Kai laughs and hold his hands. Kyungsoo open his eyes when he feels his hands being touched.

"Yah, don't worry. I'm a former racecar driver, so I won't crash," Kai kids, trying to calm Kyungsoo down.

"Racecar driver my ass," he replies, tightening his grip on Kai's hand.

Kai chuckles again. The car starts to slow when they arrive at a really massive building. Just one look can let anybody know that this is no ordinary company.

"What is this place?" Kyungsoo asks. His jaws drops as he tries to look at the tall building from inside the car.

"It's a big company building. Actually, earlier the CEO's secretary called me. They want to have an event in our restaurant, so that's why I'm here. To discuss with them. By the way, close that mouth. Some flies might get inside and get laid," Kai jokes.

"Haha, funny. Why did you bring me here?" Kyungsoo asks again.

"I'm lonely," Kai responds while parking his car.

"What the heck? You're a grown man! Don't be a dick."

"I don't care." Kai laughs.

They walked together inside the building. Seeing all the big people makes Kyungsoo feel so tiny. But not Kai; he is always confident. It's evident from the way he walks, the way he talks, the way he laughs. All of it is so assured. That's the quality of Kai that makes Kyungsoo so attracted to him. Sometimes, Kyungsoo feels like he's not worthy to be friends with someone as great as Kai.

"Are you Mr. Kai?" A women in blazer approaches them.

"Yes I am. I have an appointment with the CEO," Kai answers. Confirming Kyungsoo's thoughts, he's always self-assured. He know exactly what he wants, unlike Kyungsoo, who's still in the shadows.