Suicide And Kisses

A/N idk if this supposed to be emotional or cute but im dead 

________________________________________________________

 Chanyeol wakes up on his bed in his room like every other normal day. But this time, he wakes up with a tiny Kyungsoo by his side. Kyungsoo's little hands are wrapped around Chanyeol. Tight. Chanyeol's hands are at his slim waist and he strokes Kyungsoo's dark hair and stares at his cute, fluffy, sleeping face. He faces him and kisses his forehead. Chanyeol tightens the embrace and he falls asleep once again.

-Flashback-

Chanyeol brought a sleeping Kyungsoo to his apartment. He lifted him bridal style and carefully placed him on his bed. He wiped some dirt off of Kyungsoo's face then took off his shirt to wipe his body. Kyungsoo was still fast asleep, not stirring at all. Seemed like he was so tired. Tired of fighting, tired of crying, tired of life.

Chanyeol lay down beside him He wasn't wearing anything, just his boxers as he didn't like wearing a shirt to sleep. Chanyeol covered himself and Kyungsoo with blanket then he narrowed the gap between them two. And Chanyeol hugged him and cuddled with him till he fell asleep.

-End of flashback-

Chanyeol wakes up once again, still on his bed in his room. But there's no Kyungsoo. He quickly gets up. As soon as he's out of his room, he sees a figure on his balcony. The figure is really close to the edge. It almost like he's going to jump...

"KYUNGSOO!"

Chanyeol screams as loud as he can. He rushes toward Kyungsoo and pulls his arms quickly, causing Kyungsoo to almost fall on top of Chanyeol.

"What the hell are you doing? You're gonna kill yourself?! What, are you stupid?! You think that's the best option?! Killing yourself?!" Chanyeol yells loudly.

Chanyeol grabs both of Kyungsoo's arms hard, hurting Kyungsoo.

"Answer me! " Chanyeol shouts at Kyungsoo's face. He's so furious. He's never thought that Kyungsoo would do something stupid like this.

"I... I have no reason to live anymore. It's better for me to die..." Kyungsoo's face falls down.

"So if something goes bad, you just, what, kill yourself? Is that how it is? I never thought you'd be such a moron," he shouts, trying to wake Kyungsoo from his foolish resolution.

"You don't understand! I have no one anymore! No family, no friends, no love, nothing!" Tears start gathering in Kyungsoo's eyes. It's true, he's got no one anymore. So what's the point of living?

"You do! You're just too stupid and don't realise!" Chanyeol flares up.

"Then what is it?! Tell me! Look into my eyes, Chanyeol, and tell me who I have! Who loves me?!" Kyungsoo asks brusquely.

Chanyeol become motionless with Kyungsoo's words. He really wants to tell him. Tell him the feelings that he's just discovered himself. The feelings that have just awoken. The same feelings he felt years ago. But his ego blocks all of it. He doesn't dare. No, he's terrified.

But what's the point of keeping it anyway? Sooner or later, he will be the one who suffers. And now seems like the right time.

"It's me! It's me, okay?! I need you! I want you! I love you! Satisfied?!" Finally, Chanyeol wins the war in his heart. He confesses for the second time in his life to the same person.

Kyungsoo freezes and silences. He stares at Chanyeol.

"You're lying. You don't need me. You don't love me. You hate me." His voice lowers by the sudden confession. That's the last thing he expected Chanyeol to say.

"No. Yes, I hated you once, but not anymore," Chanyeol admits. All the hate in his heart in gone. There's no more.

"You're lying." Kyungsoo doesn't want to believe it. He won't make the same mistake twice. He's closed his heart really tight.

"No, I'm telling you the truth. I love you, Kyungsoo-ah. I love you!' Chanyeol confesses again. He is stubborn.

"No, you don't! You're lying!" Kyungsoo shuts both of his ears.

Chanyeol pulls his hands away with force. "I love you!"

"No you don't! I don't believe you!"

That sentence makes Chanyeol go mad. He needs to do something, something that can make Kyungsoo stop and believe his words.

He has an idea. Once, Kyungsoo did it to him, and now Chanyeol will return it. Chanyeol grabs Kyungsoo's face and brushes his lips against Kyungsoo's. Chanyeol kisses him by force. Kyungsoo freezes. Of course he freezes; a man in nothing but underwear is kissing him on his lips.

"L-let... me... go..." Kyungsoo with difficulty tries to speak during the kiss.

But that just makes Chanyeol kiss him harder.

"S-s-stop!"

Finally, Chanyeol breaks the kiss. He feels wonderful. It's been a while since he's used his lips.

"What the fuck! Why'd you do that?" Kyungsoo curses while wiping his lips.

"As proof that I love you." Chanyeol smirks.

"You're lying."

Chanyeol pull Kyungsoo's face and kisses him again even harder. He will not stop until Kyungsoo believes him.

"N-no! Stop!"

Chanyeol breaks the kiss again with his palms still locked on Kyungsoo's cheeks.

"No, I won't stop until you believe me."

And he continues the kiss. Kyungsoo is so tiny and feeble compared to Chanyeol. He can't fight him.

"Sh-shit... Stop."

"So do you believe me now?" Chanyeol asks, panting.

Kyungsoo stays silent. His mind is working hard.

Chanyeol sees that Kyungsoo is bewildered. So he decides to kiss him again.

As soon as Kyungsoo sees Chanyeol leaning to him, he quickly speaks.

"Yes, I believe you. Okay? Satisfied?"

Chanyeol is relieved, but that doesn't stop him.

"Thanks for believing me. I love you, but that doesn't mean the end of this."

Then he grabs Kyungsoo's face again and kisses him passionately.

Kyungsoo almost cries.